ibook G4 12" 1.2 GHZ, 512MB RAM, 30 GB HD, COMBO DRIVE, AIRPORT EXTREME

ibook G4 12' 1.2 GHZ, 512MB RAM, 30 GB HD, COMBO DRIVE, AIRPORT EXTREMEibooks are a great student computer. I have purchased one for each of my 4 children and never regretted it. Since it is an Apple I don't have to worry about accidental clicking that could cause viruses and with the Microsoft Office 04, the kids can easily transfer their documents and projects to any pc with Office. The iBooks have been very durable and an economical alternative to the pricey pc laptops. Now with Leopard, I can monitor my kids computer time, set child/computer bedtimes, view/limit and the websites and I don't have to pay extra for this it is built in. The kids like all the games and the ability to control their laptops with voice commands. I like that I can stay in control of my kids computers without being a computer scientist.

I've had a 12" iBook G4 since 2005 and it's still my favorite notebook for browsing the internet, writing letters, and even reading pdf's. It's very lightweight and I consider the screen the perfect size. It's held up very well. One of the keys has a hairline crack and one of the rubber feet on the bottom fell off but I clean it every month or so and it still looks almost new.

My only criticism is that it gets a little warm so I keep it on top of a clipboard when holding it in my lap. No viruses, no crashes, no worries.

When netbooks started becoming popular a couple of years ago, I had to laugh because I already have a lightweight, handy netbook. In fact, I'm using it right now to write this review. Given a choice between a new Asus or Dell netbook or a used iBook G4 for the same price, I would take the G4 without thinking about it for a second.

Buy ibook G4 12" 1.2 GHZ, 512MB RAM, 30 GB HD, COMBO DRIVE, AIRPORT EXTREME Now

I got this computer about a week ago and in the beginning it was not working( error was showing), but i left it for a while and it WORKED~!... about 3 minutes). the laptop has exterior damages but it everything ran fine. its not the fastest computer out there .. but its good for taking notes, chatting (IM), and checking emails. the only problem i had was, when i try to download a programing cd it didnt work.( i didnt know the programming cd was for new computers tho, my fault). everything works! i say buy iT~! if you are only going to chat, take notes, check emails or download something!! but if you want to download parallel on the mac .. i recommend to get something else,( newer~!). BUT GREAT LAPTOP ~!

Read Best Reviews of ibook G4 12" 1.2 GHZ, 512MB RAM, 30 GB HD, COMBO DRIVE, AIRPORT EXTREME Here

All in all it is a efficient product, but it didn't have the correct amount of memomry on the hard drive said to be 30 GB HD but it was a little over 10 GB HD I even tried to delete most of the apps and it came to 11.15 GB HD. Also, the battery drains quickly with in 2hrs I was at like 39% battery health, and finally it came with the old Mac OS X 10.4 you would think it would be updated to full capability. It was a good bargin but I don't feel I got what I paid for.

Want ibook G4 12" 1.2 GHZ, 512MB RAM, 30 GB HD, COMBO DRIVE, AIRPORT EXTREME Discount?

So I got the laptop and its a good thing I double checked everything before I gave it to my sis (she needed something she could take to school with her for minor projects and such) because it came with what must have been a different laptops charger. It wasn't even close to being able to plug in.. A laptop isn't much good if you can't charge the battery. Luckily the replacement charger only cost like 7 bucks from a different seller, so problem solved. Buyer beware because you might not get the right parts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment