MSI 16''C2D 2.2/4/320/DRW/W7HP/CAM - A6005-201US

MSI 16''C2D 2.2/4/320/DRW/W7HP/CAM - A6005-201USJust got it in the mail. MSI makes reputable laptops, and this one looks like a good quality one. No too heavy for the size, with pretty blue lights in front of trackpad.

My only problem with it is that they squeezed full numeric keypad in there. This comes at the expense of Enter and Right Shift keys. This should be a steal for folks who do data entry.

Also please note: no HDMI output on this one.

I love the laptop and the keyboard, I think ANY keyboard without the numpad looks funky and I won't buy them. The only issue I have is it gets a little hot some times,I've had mine for 2 years and after about an hour of use I can't set it on my lap without overheating myself. I think it just needs a better fan or more ventilation ports.

Buy MSI 16''C2D 2.2/4/320/DRW/W7HP/CAM - A6005-201US Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment