Toshiba Satellite S875-S7240 17.3-Inch Laptop (Ice Blue)

Toshiba Satellite S875-S7240 17.3-Inch LaptopJust bought this computer 3 wks ago and i love it. I have had no issues with it. It is light and quiet. Love the sleep n' charge feature. I definitely recommend this computer. Sorry I am not techie enough to get more in depth. Overall good computer for the price.

Four stars because of unnecessary software. I prefer, like most people to purchase my own brand of virus protection. The pre-installed virus protection on the computer will not completely uninstall.

I used the Toshiba software for Bluetooth connection and it attempts to connect repeatedly even when all of my Bluetooth device are turned off. I disabled the Bluetooth assistant. Aside from software issues, the keyboard is not very responsive. I thump the keys and I still do not always get a response.

Otherwise I am very happy with the computer. It is quick, even with large photo documents or when many windows are open. The battery lasts for a fairly long time despite the large amount of power demands. The screen is clear and the colors are vibrant.

Buy Toshiba Satellite S875-S7240 17.3-Inch Laptop (Ice Blue) Now

I really found the Toshiba 17.3" screen a very fast computer. It boots really fast, work very smooth, silence. I recomend it.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite S875-S7240 17.3-Inch Laptop (Ice Blue) Here

BUY THIS ONE COMPUTER DESKTOP REPLACEMENT.

BY THE SIZE OF YOUR SCREEN, AND I HAVE A 17-INCH QOSMIO And so I chose OTHER TOSHIBA, ME FIRST THINGS LIKE THIS TEAM IS YOUR NEW METALLIC BLUE, MIDDLE WEIGHT AND IS VERY FAST, has 3 USB 3.0 PORTS IS I RECOMMEND A FANTASTIC PC. BATTERY LASTS ALMOST 4 HOURS

THIS TEAM WAS SENT TO COLOMBIA SOUTH AMERICA BECAUSE IS TOSHIBA INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY

Want Toshiba Satellite S875-S7240 17.3-Inch Laptop (Ice Blue) Discount?

Avoid the Toshiba brand. The fan exhaust is on the right-hand side. I use a mouse instead of the touchpad for faster response and ease of use. My wrist is thus positioned just inches from the heat exhaust and it literally burns my wrist. I have a Satellite P875-S7200 17.3 inch model, likely the exact same layout with a slight difference in model number based on retail branding.

The AC plug is also on the right-hand side which cuts down on space and makes it awkward and impossible to comfortably use the mouse or desk space, plus the cable dangles in front of me. We have an older Acer laptop and the engineers at Acer are much more intelligent. The only thing Acer put on the right side was the DVD--very, very smart!!! The AC, the heat exhaust, two USB ports, the VGA, card reader, et al. are all in the back! These engineers got straight A's in college in the ergo courses! I looked at a Dell that, although not laid out as smart as the Acer, at least has the exhaust on the left side.

Unless you live in the Arctic and need some heat or unless you love pain and discomfort, or unless you are left-handed, or unless you want to scald your wrist so you can sue the deep pockets of Toshiba, avoid this Toshiba as well as avoid any laptop that does not put most of the ports in the back, especially the heat exhaust and AC plug. Please note .... most laptops crowd the USB ports right next to each other. Some devices are so wide that plugging in one USB makes the other USB unusable. I have that problem with a card reader. Look for ports on both sides or on the back and one side. The designers are too dumb to put the USB ports at least 2-3 inches from each other. If anybody is debating going with a desktop or laptop, go with the desktop since laptops always will run hotter, thus shortening the life. Desktops have three cooling fans (one game machine has six) and desktops have plenty of internal space for air circulation. Using this Toshiba has convinced me that laptops can be a very bad deal, and a real "pain"--literally! I have to leave now to go put an icepack on my right wrist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment