Toshiba Satellite® Laptop Computer With 17.3" LED-Backlit Screen, AMD A6-3420M Quad-Core Accelerat

Toshiba Satellite® Laptop Computer With 17.3' LED-Backlit Screen, AMD A6-3420M Quad-Core Accelerated Processor, 4GB Memory, 640GB Hard Drive, BlueCame sooner than expected in good condition. The 90-day limited warranty will give us a chance to catch any issues that may arise in refurbished machine but overall I am thrilled with this performance and believe this can serve my computer needs for many years to come.

Purchased through amazaon.com

When I received this order I was surprised to see it was not the Toshiba but a HP Pavilion g7. So I cannot rate the Toshiba as I never received it. If I have problems with the HP as I did my last one I will let you know. I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN WHAT I ORDERED NOT A CHEAP LESS DESIRABLE PRODUCT. VERY UNHAPPY ABOUT THIS.

Buy Toshiba Satellite® Laptop Computer With 17.3" LED-Backlit Screen, AMD A6-3420M Quad-Core Accelerat Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment