HP Pavilion G62-222US 15.6-Inch Laptop

HP Pavilion G62-222US 15.6-Inch LaptopDefinitely a super deal if you bought it at Office Depot when it was on sale. Very solid, good performing laptop overall for the price. Only nuisance is the touchpad. The 2 touchpad buttons are rather hard to depress (like if you want to hold the left button down to scroll down a page) and makes it rather annoying. I may get an external mouse to get around this problem.

Overall, performs fast. The screen res is good, not excellent. Can't beat the value though!

I ordered this laptop as a replacement for an older xp machine I have been using at work. It was advertised as used and in good condition. I was very pleasantly surprised when it arrived 3 days early. I was even more pleased when I opened the box and found the machine to be in, as-new, pristine condition. It has been in use for a week now and has performed fast and flawlessly. What a good experience!

Buy HP Pavilion G62-222US 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

This computer was a cheap purchase for me, a good price. But make no mistake. IT is not a value. You get what you pay for.

This computer was nothing but trouble for me since I bought it. Within a year of owning it (But of course, past the warranty!) the computer developed the "white screen" problem. Many times, but not every time, the computer would start up with a white screen. From this point it was dead. I had a techie friend fix it. So, things were fine, for about another six months. Suddenly, without warning, the white screen started again. I finally got it back up and running..for five minutes. Then, it crashed. NOw, it doesn't have the juice to power on. I had another friend look at it and he said it is likely the motherboard--more expensive repair than the crappy thing is worth. So now it is sitting, unused, in my room while I look for another computer. Again.

I did not overload the capacity of this computer. I kept almost nothing on it actually. I cleaned it off on purpose so as not to slow it down or cause problems. I used it mainly for web browsing and storing a few word/sticky/excel documents. It is just, in a word, a piece of junk.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion G62-222US 15.6-Inch Laptop Here

ALL I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS THE BEST.....I EVEN HAD A POWER SURGE HOME FROM LIGHTING THAT STRUCK AND THIS WAS NOT PLUGGED INTO A SURGE PROTECTOR AND THANK GOD IT STILL WORKS. ITS WORTH THE MONEY

Want HP Pavilion G62-222US 15.6-Inch Laptop Discount?

I just checked at Office Depot, their price only $449.99. If compare with Lenovo Thinkpad T400, no HDMI port, and 14.1" screen$1,235.95, this hp laptop is very good deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment