HP Pavilion G7-2235DX AMD A8-4500M X4 1.9GHz 4GB 640GB DVD+/-RW 17.3" Windows 8 (Black)

HP Pavilion G7-2235DX AMD A8-4500M X4 1.9GHz 4GB 640GB DVD+/-RW 17.3' Windows 8laptop is good but does not have a lighted keyboard as in the description. had some problems with Norton blocking internet access.

I purchased this as a temporary laptop as I saved up for a more expensive and powerful computer. But upon first use I was surprised by this laptop's power and efficiency. The screen is beautiful. Not something I was expecting. Also the AMD A8 APU provides more then enough juice for watching movies and playing modern games on low or medium settings. Everything about this laptop is great. My only complaint is that upon 2 occasions this laptop has become hot to the point of being uncomfortable. This temperature was reached after playing games for about 4 hours straight, but still...it was hot. Other than the heat, I have no complaints and I am completely satisfied with this computer.

Buy HP Pavilion G7-2235DX AMD A8-4500M X4 1.9GHz 4GB 640GB DVD+/-RW 17.3" Windows 8 (Black) Now

1 comments:

Alastair Alex said...

This is a very good article, I discovered your blog checking aol for a related subject matter and came to this.

Sony - VAIO Fit 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive + 8GB Flash Memory - Black
Sony - VAIO Fit 15.5" Touch-Screen Laptop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive + 8GB Flash Memory - Silver

Post a Comment