MSI Computer Corp. Notebook GT70 0NE-452US;9S7-176212-452 17.3-Inch Laptop

MSI Computer Corp. Notebook GT70 0NE-452US;9S7-176212-452 17.3-Inch LaptopNot much in the way of reviews on this product yet. But, I found this machine to be compliant with my existing software and device's. All installed & rsn smoothly... extra eye-candy from the powerful GPU was delivered to my older games. Skyrim runs like a dream. No glitches, stuttering, or crashes. I don't have anything heavy enough to put any real stress on this power-beast

I love it so far. .. but, I've only had it for 3 days. .. I will update this review as time goes by.

I've had my GT70 for about a month now and haven't had any issues what-so-ever. I tested it's gaming ability on steam before I went overseas and every game from Portal 2, Rage, Civ V ran flawless on the highest settings. Also ran Dead Space 2 with no issues. I use external speakers but the GT70 speakers sounded pretty average. Now this baby is supposed to be running the lastest and greates Nvidia graphics chip and that's what I purchased it for but bluetooth and the USB 3.0 ports are also good perks. Oh one other gripe, when I connect 2 USB 3.0 externals only one shows up, not sure if that's happened to anyone else. All in all pricey but you get what you pay for and I'm happy.

Buy MSI Computer Corp. Notebook GT70 0NE-452US;9S7-176212-452 17.3-Inch Laptop Now

This is my first gaming laptop that I ever bought and believe me, this thing is amazing. Changable keyboard light, super ultra cool sound, and anti-glare screen with some turbo boost and stuff... This guy is a monster! I played vindictus, league of legends and call of duty on max setting, damn, it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The price is worth for the spec :D

Read Best Reviews of MSI Computer Corp. Notebook GT70 0NE-452US;9S7-176212-452 17.3-Inch Laptop Here

very powerfull laptop!!! happy with it!!! Would absolutely recommend this to just about anybody!!!! it is a great monster machine !!!

Want MSI Computer Corp. Notebook GT70 0NE-452US;9S7-176212-452 17.3-Inch Laptop Discount?

I'm the kind of person that buys a computer about every 4-5 years so as you can imagine I was making a major upgrade no matter what i bought but we this in mind I also like to buy the best when I do so it will last that long and I tell you this... This computer is awesome, the speed and performance of the GT70 ONE-452US is incredible, I have loaded most all the games I have and maxed them out and its an entire new experience, guild wars 2 is meant to be played on Ultra graphics settings its amazing! The value of the GT70 is the best I found, compare the guts and power to other models and you will see the value!

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment