ASUS Q500A-BHI5N01 15.6-Inch Laptop

ASUS Q500A-BHI5N01 15.6-Inch LaptopI bought this laptop from Best Buy back in November 2012 and I just love everything about it from the backlit keyboard which makes operation easy in a dark room at night to the ease of Windows 8 Professional. It is definitely a worthy purchase if you are a student or otherwise.

Its a 750Gb laptop not a 500GB I owned and it says 677GB free space on hard drive. LOL XD

Buy ASUS Q500A-BHI5N01 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

I bought my ASUS Q series laptop from Micro Center in Chicago, refurbished but felt very much like a brand new machine. I was only looking for an affordable laptop that was up to date and better than my Dell Inspiron 1200, which frankly was good enough for what I needed it for. This ASUS blew me away. Windows 8 is far easier to use than all the reviews I had read, since I was coming from XP PRO and was very used to it. W8 is a total breeze, easy to use OS. The 2 x 3.0 + 1 x 2.0 USB ports plus the HDMI port along with the SUPER DVD drive is a perfect setup. This is an amazing laptop and I definitely recommend one. Also the black ALUMINUM shell is better than all those HP, etc. hard plastic ones. Its lightweight (was shocked at how heavy my Dell was in comparison) and the backlit keyboard is terrific. I got mine at Micro Center in Chicago for about $479.00 i5-750G HD, 6G ram. Also, when I fired it up the laptop was right at home with my ASUS RT-N66U Black Night wireless routerif you're looking for an incredible router, check it out. AMAZING!

Read Best Reviews of ASUS Q500A-BHI5N01 15.6-Inch Laptop Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment