ASUS K52F-A1 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Dark Brown)

ASUS K52F-A1 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment LaptopI searched around for a long time trying to find a good balanced notebook/laptop. I chose this ASUS because of its look and features--it is a gift for my wife. I wanted to give her something that would be up-to-date and provide her with rich features and elegant look...this K52F-A1 provides that! Though I am the one that set it up after receiving it--I let her unpackage it and do all the basic setup--by updating the Windows 7 Update, she loves this laptop. I could tell by the look in her face she was very pleased with the gift. It has good clean crisp look, the screen has amazing clarity. The keyboard is smooth, easy to use, with all the keys easy to touch. Each key has the appropriate amount of space between each key. My wife commented that it was very light weight, not the heavy laptop that it looks to be. She loved that it is light. After taking the laptop into my hands, I could see why she stated that...it is very light, though it looks heavier because of the sturdy construction. Very sturdy and strong. I like the matted look & feel of the palm rest and the touchpad. This is a great product with rich features (Core i3, 4Gb DDR3, 320Gb HD, etc.) for the price! It doesn't have everything I want in a laptop, but for anyone needing top-of-the-line with a budget, it is an excellent choice. Which is why I give it 5-stars. I am very pleased I chose this and that Amazon.com provided great service; arrived on time, strong packaging, and just all great service. Thanks Amazon.com!ASUS K52F-A1 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Dark Brown)

I purchased an Asus K52F toward the end of November of last year. It was a speedy machine that ran great, for a while. I eventually started having trouble with the WiFi card, but that issue was resolved by installing a fresh driver.

I was perfectly satisfied with my K52F up until about three weeks ago. Around that time, I noticed a catch in the hinge area whenever I opened it up. Eventually, said hinge broke completely in half and the surrounding plastic fell away.

A bit of research revealed that the problem of the breaking hinge is a case flaw that several people had suffered from. According to what I unearthed, the Asus warranty covered this due to it being the fault of the company. The Asus warranty required me to send my computer in (on my own dime) to have them evaluate whether or not the damage was caused by me. The fact that I'd attempted to superglue my computer back together made me apprehensive about doing this, so I got in touch with a local store and got a reasonable quote on fixing it. Unfortunately, while in the store's custody, the LCD screen quit working.

Like I said, the laptop itself ran great; it's just incredibly upsetting that the machine broke after less than a year of use.

Buy ASUS K52F-A1 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Dark Brown) Now

Great little computer. Fast, not loaded with too much junk. Happy with everything except the speakers on the computer are beneath it and the volume is low. With that combination, you just can't hear movies or music very well if there is any competing noise at all. I solved the problem by getting little speakers (from Amazon) called Chill Pills, and they inexpensively turned my little ASUS laptop computer into a sound powerhouse. Problem Solved.

Read Best Reviews of ASUS K52F-A1 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Dark Brown) Here

I've had my ASUS K52F now for about three months now. I have zero complaints. It's really fast, never hangs. I does get a little warm so you don't want to smother it on your lap, keep it on a hard surface. My Gateway desktop just died so I am on the hunt for another ASUS!

Want ASUS K52F-A1 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Dark Brown) Discount?

I have had this computer just one day, and the performance is perfect for the money you pay, good so far. NO COMPLAINTS

but, there are some weaknesses that i would like to point,

first the keyboard is not the best, the arrow keys are small and hide, and it feels a little cheap, I do prefer a central keyboard without numerical keys.

Asus should work on the keyboard... thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment