Sony VAIO E Series SVE14117FXB 14-Inch Laptop (Sharkskin Black)

Sony VAIO E Series SVE14117FXB 14-Inch LaptopHave had this for awhile and am just now getting around to writing a review. I got this before the latest Windows disaster came out specifically to upgrade before that. Also, wanted something with a blu-ray player. The blu-ray player feature works great and I was floored by how good the picture quality was when watching movies. The laptop is light enough and small enough that it is easy to travel with. Looking back I'm happy with this purchase and would recommend product if you can still get it with Windows 7.

This is a Win7 version of this laptop, and I love it. The apps that Sony is loading are absolutely cool, and I like the fact that now I can control my other Sony devices via this laptop (PS3 or Sony Media Player). The rest is typical, Intel i5 and BluRay. I don't think I will upgrade this to Win8, but that is another story :)

Buy Sony VAIO E Series SVE14117FXB 14-Inch Laptop (Sharkskin Black) Now

Good laptop for the price!!!! So far is working good, low fan noise, and good speed!

Sound quality can use a little help but is not bad!

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO E Series SVE14117FXB 14-Inch Laptop (Sharkskin Black) Here

This laptop is excellent for multiple use.

Pros:

Excellent performance.

the backlid in the keyboard.

Good Camera.

Cons:

Motion Gesture is very complicate for use.

I have little problem for use the gesture in the Touchpad.

It's little heavy.

Want Sony VAIO E Series SVE14117FXB 14-Inch Laptop (Sharkskin Black) Discount?

This computer is reliable, compact and lightweight with a backlit keyboard, blu-ray drive and other power house features. I expect to use this quality Sony VAIO product for years to come without having to upgrade.

Great bargain!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post with awesome points! Can’t wait for the next one.

Toshiba - Refurbished - 15.6" Satellite Notebook - 4 GB Memory - 320 GB Hard Drive - Satin Black Trax

Toshiba - Satellite 15.6" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 640GB Hard Drive - Mercury Silver (L955DS5144NR)

Post a Comment