Apple Macbook 13" (MB062LL/A) 2.16ghz 3gb Ram 500gb Hd Snow Leopard 10.6.8 Wireless

Apple Macbook 13' 2.16ghz 3gb Ram 500gb Hd Snow Leopard 10.6.8 WirelessSent me a completely damaged computer with a password on it so I couldn't access it at first. When I wanted my refund they didn't apologize for sending the wrong one. They must have thought I was an idiot. The hard drive was 120 gb not 500gb, it wasn't running that software, it was a completely different model number, not the computer pictured, the ram and ghz were different and the computer was severely chipped and dirty

The computer turns on and runs very good. I am new to apple but the programs work and run smooth on this computer. The 500 GBs allow me to add or update more to the programs without having to worry about space needed. The computer is clean and the keys are all functional. I did not receive the mouse pad and the GVA component as stated in the deal, but the computer itself is a very clean outside with minor scratches as said, but it runs and works perfect. Thank you PacificMac for a great computer.

Buy Apple Macbook 13" (MB062LL/A) 2.16ghz 3gb Ram 500gb Hd Snow Leopard 10.6.8 Wireless Now

Since buying the Macbook the programs are easy to use etc. Love the keyboard, big keys an simple. The only thing that is trouble some is the battery life. Get about 3 hours before charging other wise haven't found anything wrong.

Read Best Reviews of Apple Macbook 13" (MB062LL/A) 2.16ghz 3gb Ram 500gb Hd Snow Leopard 10.6.8 Wireless Here

I purchased mine about 6 weeks ago. I have never owned an Apple product of any sort before, but have been buying new, inexpensive laptops about every 2-3 years and discarding them after they would become buggy or too slow. Many of my students have Apple laptops and claim that even a five-year-old Apple is better than a new non-Apple, so I'm testing that thesis.

So far, so good with this one. It arrived basically as advertised. It has a new battery that provides about 4-5 hours of use. The power cord is also new. It has an older version of Office than the one I've been using, so that has taken some getting used to, but I'm figuring it out. I may upgrade to a newer version of Office if I can find a cheap download.

It operates nicely. It starts up almost instantly from sleep mode, and takes about a minute from a full restart. It occasionally downloads software updates, and does so pretty seamlessly.

Two quibbles. It came with a 1" scratch on the screen. I purchased the Displex scratch remover to try to remove it but no luck. It is not so noticeable with a dark background but with a light background it is annoying, though not obtrusive. The other problem is the DVD player. I popped in a copy of "The Chipmunks Movie" and it won't pop back out. I've checked out YouTube videos and other forms of online advice on this problem and nothing works. This is not a big deal since DVDs are basically obsolete technology, but it is just annoying.

So my bottom line is this. If you have $1100 + tax to spend, go for the new model. If you are like me and don't want to spend more than about $500 on a laptop, then this could be a good option.

Want Apple Macbook 13" (MB062LL/A) 2.16ghz 3gb Ram 500gb Hd Snow Leopard 10.6.8 Wireless Discount?

Simply, I am on it right now and it works beautifully. I adore this laptop, although I am in the market now for something a bit more powerful so I can use it for gaming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment