Toshiba Tecra R840-S8420 14" Notebook PC

Toshiba Tecra R840-S8420 14' Notebook PCI have several different laptops I use for various purposes, including HP, Lenovo and Asus. Unfortunately, I got this Toshiba Tecra foisted on me by my employer. Otherwise, I'd have returned it to the store with all haste. It totally sucks. The keyboard is so unresponsive that you have to literally bang on the keys in order to type. The keys are very flat and slick, making it even more difficult to type with any accuracy. The pointing stick button is so tiny and covered with such a course material that it makes your finger sore to use it for any length of time. The mouse buttons are extremely stiff, it's impossible to just tap like I do with the HP and Lenovo (takes two fingers and press HARD). The touch pad is so squirrely, even after adjustment, that it's difficult to use with any accuracy. Hopefully, sound isn't a requirement for you because the sound on this thing is reminiscent of transistor radio. Don't get me started on the graphics. The only thing positive I can say about this laptop is that it's wicked fast. Starts up in seconds. Performs tasks quickly. I wonder if my employer would believe the dog at my laptop... I'd buy a dog just to get rid of this thing.

Definitely this laptop continues with the traditional prestige of Toshiba, quick your environment is friendly, the design is very good.

Buy Toshiba Tecra R840-S8420 14" Notebook PC Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment