HP Compaq nx6125

HP Compaq nx6125I purchased this reconditioned HP Compaq nx6125 laptop for my daughter as a Christmas present. It arrived and my husband plugged it in and checked it out. Everything seemed to be working so it was put back in the box and wrapped. On Christmas day, my daughter opened it and plugged it in. Again, everything was working. She plugged the battery in for several hours and it did not hold a charge so she plugged it back in and left it all night and part of Sunday. Again she tried to use the computer with the battery but it only showed 1 bar. I sent an e-mail through Amazon to the seller on Sunday, December 26. As of today, Tuesday, December 28 I have not heard anything from them. I am hoping the seller stands behind his product and replaces the defective battery, because it was never able to be used. This computer works well when it is plugged in but she has not been able to test it with the battery.

If the company stands behind their product and it is straightened out I will update my post. Otherwise, I would not purchase from this seller again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment