Sony VAIO E Series SVE11135CXB 11.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

Sony VAIO E Series SVE11135CXB 11.6-Inch LaptopThis is a very nice little computer. Beforeit I had a mini HP pink and I always loved small laptops. My last laptop worked for 2 years and still working but battery is not charging anymore. Instead get a new battery I though would be nice after 2 years buying a new laptop and I choose this one. Its a great computer, has windows 8 which Im still learning how to use it, and works great. Doesnt not have cd/dvd but my last one didnt have either, for me is not a big deal. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because the battery...I would charge the computer all night long and battery life is only 3-4 hours without being plugged...my last computer would stay all day with battery no needed charge. That is only my concern. But I guess the description is right so maybe is not a big deal for a lot ppl that may use the laptop plugged in the charge. My general experience with this little one is being great. I would recommend it for all ppl that is looking for a nice looking, good functional and very easy to carry out laptop!!! Thumbs up!!!

I bought this little Sony laptop as a replacement for my year old Acer Aspire One netbook. Although the Acer was conveniently lightweight and portable, I was never happy with its performance. Even after the recommended memory bump to 4 gb, the Acer left much to be desired. It had a good video card for a netbook but its processor was barely powerful enough to stream movies or surf the internet. On top of that the Acer's keyboard was uncomfortable to type on. I only mention these things because when shopping for a replacement I didn't want to choose one with the same shortcomings. I'm happy to report that despite what appears to be only a modest improvements in the specs over the Acer Aspire One, for me, this Vaio is everything that the Acer wasn't. In my opinion Sony did an excellent job of putting together a lightweight and powerful netbook alternative. This Vaio's 11.6 inch screen has a native resolution of 1366 x 768 (720p) and combined with its dedicated AMD HD 7340M graphics card provides a bright clear picture for web surfing or streaming movies and while it is not a gaming machine you will be able to play games such as WOW and LoTR Online at low settings. Overall the capabilities of this compact laptop greatly surpass those of a simple netbook. Folks with bigger hands will generally find the keyboards on most 11.6 inch laptops cramped but I found this Vaio's keyboard to be comfortable and one that made me think of more expensive laptop alternatives such as the Macbook Pro. Note: This Vaio's keyboard is NOT illuminated as described by another reviewer. For movie buffs, the HDMI out provided with this Vaio provides a smooth movie streaming experience. Other desirable features of the laptop are USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports, Bluetooth 4.0, a strong Wi-Fi, a generous sized hard drive, good speakers, a large touchpad, a "rapid wake" feature, and 4 gb of memory. One thing you may not like about this Vaio is the Windows 8 operating system but don't let that scare you. The Windows 8 Metro desktop is pretty much inescapable now but thankfully it is very easy to add a 3rd party program to restore the much loved missing start button. Actually this Vaio's large keypad is a plus for those who do happen to like the Windows 8 Metro interface. The only accessory I bought for the Vaio was a (non-Sony) high capacity 9 cell battery which gives me around 5 hours of movie watching/surfing or around 3 hours of gaming. The original battery supplied with the laptop will only allow you an average of around 3 hours of non-intense portable time. I hope this quickie review was helpful. This stylish little Vaio is the most feature rich 11.6 inch laptop I could find south of the $500 price point. So far I'm happy with my purchase. In fact, now I think of it as my Macbook Pro replacement.

Buy Sony VAIO E Series SVE11135CXB 11.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

I have been using this Laptop for about a week. For the price, it's a very good,

very fast little laptop.

Because it's only 11.5 inches-the picture is extremely crisp. Comes with 750GB and 4GB's of memory. Very quick. Boots up fast. I take this laptop everywhere.

Also-this is a very good looking, sleek laptop. All white-with black screen. Back-lit keyboard too. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Also-Amazon delivered to me in 2 days.

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO E Series SVE11135CXB 11.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

This is a great computer for someone like me who doesn't need a professional laptop, if what you do is surf the net and watch movies this will be great for you..the only thing that takes a while to get used to is the mouse:( hahaha but its very handy for windows 8 I gotta say...so yeah! recommended 100%

Want Sony VAIO E Series SVE11135CXB 11.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

I purchased it from Amazon for my son. The notebook looks very solid and has okay specs and good performance with pre-installed Win8! It came with 750Gb HDD that will be upgraded to the SSD when time comes.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment