Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5515 Laptop Computer / 15.6-inch HD Display Screen / AMD Dual-Core E-300 1

Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5515 Laptop Computer / 15.6-inch HD Display Screen / AMD Dual-Core E-300 1.3 GHz Processor / 2GB DDR3 RAM Memory / 320GB Hard Drive / Double-layer DVD±RW / 6-cell Battery / Webcam / Windows 7 Home Premium / BlackI got this laptop as a present for my first year of college and overall I'm pleased with the functionality it provides. Yes it is not a Macbook pro or an Alienware, but it is good enough for me to use Word, do research on the internet, and watch Youtube videos. If you need an entry level laptop for school or college at a great price, this will be my first pick.

very affordable came on timeno issues. Brand new computer. I use it as a secondary lap top so I dont use all the time but fast and simple for basic use. Great for the money

update 1/18/2013

I have had to use it as a primary lap top After Uploading all my software I noticed it running a bit slow with some graphics.

I believe the graphics card is a little sub par but after upgrading memory to 8gb for around $60 and optimizing performance and virtual memory its fast enough.

Buy Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5515 Laptop Computer / 15.6-inch HD Display Screen / AMD Dual-Core E-300 1 Now

I bought this computer Nov 5, 2012, and now, 3 months later, it is dead. It has crashed multilple times, and now it won't turn on at all. I do believe that the life of a computer should be longer than THREE MONTHS!!! If I could rate it lower than one star, I would.

This is the second Toshiba computer that has been a piece of crap and I will NEVER buy Toshiba again. This specific product was: Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5515 Laptop Computer / 15.6-inch HD Display Screen / AMD Dual-Core E-300 1.3 GHz Processor / 2GB DDR3 RAM Memory / 320GB Hard Drive / Double-layer DVD±RW / 6-cell Battery / Webcam / Windows 7 Home Premium / Black

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5515 Laptop Computer / 15.6-inch HD Display Screen / AMD Dual-Core E-300 1 Here

I have had problems with this computer since I bought it..software, hardware,crashing...you name it. Toshiba customer service is NOT helpful and to find some tech help where the person speaks English that you can actually understand is impossible. This review is no reflection on the seller...totally a dud Toshiba product..I would not recommend this product from my personal experience..I think I got a lemon! My daughter has the same computer and has had no problems at all!

Want Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5515 Laptop Computer / 15.6-inch HD Display Screen / AMD Dual-Core E-300 1 Discount?

My boyfriend was having SO many problems with his Mac that it was time for a new computer. I'm rather skilled with Windows and picked this one out for him. Loaded with Windows 7 its pretty fast but the casing seems a little weak, not so much in the plastic but the screws just keep falling out. After buying thicker screws the problem stopped. It's great with the number pad on the side, which you can lock if you aren't used to it. I love Toshiba and overall this is a great computer. Highly recommended.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment