Dell XPS XPS15-1579sLV 15-Inch Laptop

Dell XPS XPS15-1579sLV 15-Inch LaptopI bought this since I heard rave reviews about this being one of the best designed and performing gaming laptops. Even though its not explicitly labeled "Gaming" doesn't mean that it isn't!! This has truly performed all my other laptops and ultrabooks I have ever owned.

What I love:

-Quad Core Processor performs outstanding

-32gb SSD Drive (I installed Windows 8 on this and it boots incredibly fast!!)

-Nvidia graphics (try playing Assassins Creed 3 on this, its amazing)

-Design is incredible, looks incredibly slick

-Thing despite it being a 15" screen size

-Battery Life is Superb, this laptop has lasted me over 7-8 hours watching movies (because of the dual graphics card that maximize efficieny)

-2 Integrated speakers provide solid audio quality which seemed to by lacking on my other ultrabooks

-Bluetooth 4.0

-Sd Card Reader, HDMI, & Blu-Ray DVD reader tie this all together!!

-Price Is Incredible compared to my friends Macbook Pro 15" that costs $500-$800 more

What I don't like:

-I've been told that it looks like a "Wanna-Be Mac" (even though this outperforms my friends Macbook Pro which costed much much more)

Overall 5/5 Stars

There aren't many laptops on the market that can offer the ergonomics and build quality of this new XPS 15. I wanted an Ultrabook like feel/battery life, but with a larger 1080 screen and disc drive. I have never before been impressed by a Dell product, but they have clearly stepped up their game and this fit the bill perfectly.

I have been using this computer for about a month now, and I honestly have 0 complaints. While this is the most basic XPS 15 offered, it still gives excellent performance. The i5 on this particular model is only dual core, but I have had no problems gaming or with any other task I have given it. Coming from a quad core AMD on my previous laptop, this processor hands down performs better, not to mention, I can usually squeeze a good 4+ hours of use out of the battery.

The screen is brilliant and the fact that it is 1080p makes the 15" screen feel like a 20" screen when carrying out everyday tasks. If you're looking for something sleek and solid with an HD screen like--dare I say--a MacBook, look no further. Perhaps I was being picky but in looking through just about every Windows laptop currently available, this was the only one of its kind. Compare the price of this to that of a similar MacBook Pro and the XPS 15 is a clear winner. I have to agree with the other reviewer that said this laptop is worth every penny.

One thing to note is that the hard drive seems to be more of an HDD/SSD hybrid drive. From what I can tell, you cannot access the 32gb SSD portion independently from the HDD portion. It will act as a single 500gb drive, but the 32gb SSD gives it some sort of "cache" that improves performance and boot time.

Buy Dell XPS XPS15-1579sLV 15-Inch Laptop Now

Yes, a RGB screen. But it probably means nothing to people who are not nerds. Beside, you get what you paid for. DELL has started order from the major Chinese supplier of Apple, so there should be no quality issue at all. Mine works great so far.

Read Best Reviews of Dell XPS XPS15-1579sLV 15-Inch Laptop Here

It is great laptop, mine came with some bad wifi issue but that was resolved by Dell quickly.

The look and feel of this laptop is very good and when you will hold such a kind of laptop, you would never want to go for something below level from this Laptop.

You will not find any information about this laptop with value as XPS15-1579sLV as that value is amazon internal, which was confirmed by Dell to me.

To get more appropriate value, look for DELL XPS 15 L521X. By searching this you can find all the information that you need.

Great value of the price and functionality wise too.

The Screen 1080p quality is really amazing and boot time is 3 seconds, that is true 3 seconds from the time you press power on button to see Windows 8 screen.

Want Dell XPS XPS15-1579sLV 15-Inch Laptop Discount?

I am extreemly impressed not only does it have beautiful graphics but super fast. I really recommend it, learning Windows 8 is a real trip. Amazon got it here ahead of schedule my compliments to the organization.

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment