Apple MacBook 13" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz, 2GB, 120 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Camera, Mac Os 10.6 Snow L

Apple MacBook 13' Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz, 2GB, 120 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Camera, Mac Os 10.6 Snow Leopard and Ilifegreat price, great product! it's like brand new. i had this same computer back in 2008, then upgraded to macbook pro. when my macbook pro broke, i was broke, so i bought a used macbook. love it!

The MacBook is functional, however, there are still a few areas I need to repair (I'm not sure if it's the AC adapter or the battery that needs to be replaced). And I probably need a new fan for it as well. Other than that, it is really good computer and I got what I paid for.

Buy Apple MacBook 13" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz, 2GB, 120 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Camera, Mac Os 10.6 Snow L Now

Mac works great even though it is a late model! Would recommend to anyone who just wants a simple computer and can't fork out the hefty price for a new one. Far exceeds my expectations everyday:-) Very Happy.

Read Best Reviews of Apple MacBook 13" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz, 2GB, 120 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Camera, Mac Os 10.6 Snow L Here

This was an excellent buy but the DVDDrive didn't work. The computer was okay for the price I paid.

Want Apple MacBook 13" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz, 2GB, 120 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Camera, Mac Os 10.6 Snow L Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment