HP 2000-369WM AMD Dual-Core E450 1.65GHz - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - DVDRW - AMD Radeon HD 6320 384MB video- 15.6' NotebookI bought this laptop to replace my old HP Mini 110, which was a good, reliable system that I eventually outgrew. Decided to go with another HP since I was so pleased with my last one.

All things considered, I'm happy with this computer. Out of the box it was easy to set up and transfer my files onto. The 500 gig hard drive and 4 gigs of RAM mean that I don't have to worry about overworking my system. I'm able to plug in my spare monitor and watch movies and tv shows while doing other tasks and it doesn't slow things down at all! The display is gorgeous and the battery life is fantastic!

Now, it's not without it's flaws. Considering its size I don't see why a ten-key pad wasn't added. There's no Bluetooth, which my Mini had and I had assumed this one would. A HDMI port would have also been nice. But, I suppose these are things I should have looked into before buying the computer, so I can't really hold that against anyone.

I expected to have Microsoft Office installed (I bought it to do my work) but It didn't. I fixed that problem. That was the only problem. Other than that, great computer!

Buy HP 2000-369WM AMD Dual-Core E450 1.65GHz - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - DVDRW - AMD Radeon HD 6320 384MB v Now

the computer is great just wish the keyboard was back lit or i knew how to type without looking most of the time :P

Read Best Reviews of HP 2000-369WM AMD Dual-Core E450 1.65GHz - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - DVDRW - AMD Radeon HD 6320 384MB v Here

I paid for expedited shipping but didn't get product for 6 days. Was supposed to have been factory restored to original settings. It had password protected items in Mexican language that took me three days to translate and get operable. It is very slow. Just a bad experience all around. I have an HP Probook and am completely satified with it so was surprised that this unit operates so poorly.

Want HP 2000-369WM AMD Dual-Core E450 1.65GHz - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - DVDRW - AMD Radeon HD 6320 384MB v Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment