Dell Latitude E5410 Notebook - Core i5 i5-520M 2.40 GHz - 14.1" - Silver 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 320 GB H

Dell Latitude E5410 Notebook - Core i5 i5-520M 2.40 GHz - 14.1' - Silver 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 320 GB HDD - DVD-Writer - Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - Windows 7 ProfessionalI received this laptop for work and was expecting it to be fast given the processor speed and the 4GB of RAM. So far, I have been disappointed in the speed of this machine. I find that it freezes when I just have one Excel spreadsheet open. This happened to me on multiple occassions since I received the laptop, but not all the time. It seems that it freezes randomly.

I would normally suspect something new with the machine that is causing the problem, since I upgraded from a lesser machine recently. For example, maybe it's Windows 7 Professsional or Office 2007. This is not the case since I had the exact same operating system and applications on my previous laptop.

On a positive note, I really like the integrated mouse features, as you can customize them however you like. Some of the great features are: ability to zoom using gestures similar to Apple's iPhone, fast scrolling, button customization, and more.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment