HP Pavilion dm4-2015dx

HP Pavilion dm4-2015dxNice size portable notebook with 5.5 hours of battery life.

Intel i3-2310 CPU is vt-x hardware virtualization capable. Bios supports Virtualization, allowing you to turn the feature on or off within bios. Lots of notebooks have cpu's capable of virtualization, but not many allow you to activate the feature. This notebook does.

I purchased this notebook refurbished from Bestbuy. It came with 4 GB of RAM. A big bonus is that it only used one RAM slot for the entire 4GB, so one slot was available to add more RAM. To upgrade RAM to 8GB all I had to do was purchase a single 4GB strip of RAM.

Also, a great feature is a finger print reader which can be used to login to windows. I use it all the time. Now no one ever has the opportunity to peek and discover my login password. Just a swipe of the finger, and presto, login success.

This is a very well built PC. The brushed metal finish is very classy. If I had to choose a notebook today, I would not have any reservations about buying this one again. Very satisfied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment