Dell Latitude D810 Centrino M 1.73GHz Laptop Computer, Reconditioned/Refurbished

Dell Latitude D810 Centrino M 1.73GHz Laptop Computer, Reconditioned/RefurbishedThe computer has been reconditioned so that it runs like new. Loyalty Business Solutions, LLC has been a pleasure with whom to work.

It is a good laptop for my uses at a good price, I would recomend this computer to anyone who needs a basic computer

Buy Dell Latitude D810 Centrino M 1.73GHz Laptop Computer, Reconditioned/Refurbished Now

I can't believe how fast my computer came. I had it within a week of ordering. I am so happy with it! Everything works great.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Latitude D810 Centrino M 1.73GHz Laptop Computer, Reconditioned/Refurbished Here

Of course this computer is no new or top of the line, but for the price it is a great value. I bought this as a gift for my niece. She wanted a laptop computer and even with the cost of laptops being so low I wasn't looking to spend $300 for a new one. She will be using this for school to do research, type up papers etc and this will more that fit the bill for her needs. The only extra I needed to buy for it was a network dongle and its all set. I think she will like this gift. I know I was impressed for what I got for the price. Lets face it, it works!

Want Dell Latitude D810 Centrino M 1.73GHz Laptop Computer, Reconditioned/Refurbished Discount?

works great I am very impressed .I am going to buy another one next month! for school and household I can not ask for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment