ASUS X53E-SB31-RD 15.6" LAPTOP COMPUTER, Core i3-2310M 2.1GHz, 500GB HDD, 4GB MEMORY, WEBCAM, WINDO

ASUS X53E-SB31-RD 15.6' LAPTOP COMPUTER, Core i3-2310M 2.1GHz, 500GB HDD, 4GB MEMORY, WEBCAM, WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BITI had been looking for a laptop with windows 7, and unfortunately all available laptops in market are now windows 8, which in my experience is a slow operating system and I personally do not like the way it operates. Found this brand new ASUS laptop online with windows 7 and intel i3 processor which works great so far. Its very fast with LED display. Battery last me at least 4 HOURS (actively working on it) which I am very happy about. The only minor issue I have with this design is that you have to press function key and then press another volume key in order to increase or decrease the speaker sound. I recommend ASUS to add a simply volume control button on the laptop (for example like HP laptop) and it will be very convenience for the user; however this does not change my rating for this laptop. Overall I highly recommend this product if you can find one with windows 7. Thank you...........

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment