Lenovo Z580 15.6-Inch Laptop

Lenovo Z580 15.6-Inch LaptopBought this forn my wife, It's faster than my Toshiba quad core AMD. Better if it had a backlit keyboard.

Update 1/29/13

GET RID OF WINDOWS 8. Once I did and loaded Win.7 this machine is great. Win.8 not so great. it might be ok for a smart phone,

but not a real PC.

Buy a disk of Windows 7 use it to format and reload Windows. Go to Lenovo and get the drivers, Very easy to download.

Hope this helps anyone thinking about buying a PC but not sure about Windows 8.

I purchased this computer used as the box was open, but the computer itself was never set up and was still in the packaging. I expected everything to work great, it it does for the most part. Except for when the keys stick or don't seem to work at all at times. Also there is a dead pixel dead center in the middle of the screen. When it arrived to my door the box it was shipped in was falling apart and basically completely open to show the world it was a Lenovo laptop. I Bought this to play games with and it is performing adequately so far. Other than the few minor hardware problems I mentioned it seems to be okay.

Buy Lenovo Z580 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

I am 25 years old, and this is my first laptop purchase. Windows 8 is taking some time for me to get used to, but other than that I do not have any complaints. I had read that there were some issues with Network Connectivity from other purchasers, but I personally did not experience this. When the laptop was closed for quite some time, upon opening it back up, I would typically have to reconnect to the WiFi network I was using, but that is to be expected. Overall, I really like the laptop, quick, great visuals, I could use a little better audio (again, personal preference), but in terms of a convenient, casual-use-at-home laptop, this is definitely doing the job. Glad to say I am not disappointed.

-I am giving 4 stars because I am one of those people that say nothing is ever perfect! (More specifically, I would rate this 4.5 stars)

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo Z580 15.6-Inch Laptop Here

Speedy laptop, very easy to get started and set up. However, I'm not too certain about Windows 8. It takes some time getting used to.

Want Lenovo Z580 15.6-Inch Laptop Discount?

I took a chance on this one. Wanted to upgrade to a current LT. Understood it was IBM child with windows 8 and all the bells I was looking for. Smooth operation, easy operating. Had a 17" Toshiba with windows 7 but wanted to cut down to a 15.6. Great look and easy handling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment