Samsung Series 3 NP355E5C-A02US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

Samsung Series 3 NP355E5C-A02US 15.6-Inch LaptopI bought this as a cheap beat up laptop. Turns out it's among the best I've ever owned. A half year into it, after using it 6 10 hours most days, it has yet to give me even a single problem. Not one crash, not one malfunction. The only wear came on the keyboard, where the letter paint has come away a bit. Not bad though.

Some other reviewers have claimed that this computer is slow. I'm not going to doubt them, but that has not been my experience whatsoever. The computer is as fast as any other that I have used and I run multiple programs (like Photoshop, Word and Firefox with plenty of tabs open) all at once. A friend purchased a Sony Vaio at the same time and has had nothing but problems, including with speed.

I recommend this computer.

This item was as described, one of my favorite laptops. Well made, great function, great quality for the price, thanks!

Buy Samsung Series 3 NP355E5C-A02US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

My son loves this computer. It's sharp, fast, and plays his games perfectly. The only flaw would be that the bottom is light so when it lifts the whole computer when you open it must keep weight on the bottom while lifting screen so can't do it one-handed. My son keeps it in his room, plugged in, at all times, so I can't speak to the battery life. But, overall, it's a great computer at this price and we love it.

Read Best Reviews of Samsung Series 3 NP355E5C-A02US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

Out of the box it comes with so much "bloat" that it's a challenge to weed through to the worthwhile pieces of software. The product is nice, hardware is more than decent, but for some reason, it hangs up from time to time. I haven't added any additional software yet, and I'm on 100Mbps fiber for Internet. Just sometimes when watching online videos or surfing the net it slows. It's not an extreme problem but it can be frustrating. I won't fault it for the issues I have with Windows 8.

Want Samsung Series 3 NP355E5C-A02US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my husband. It is a slow computer! We have tried everything and it just does not have the speed of the other laptops in our family. And Windows 8 yuck! I don't want it on mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment