Toshiba - Satellite C655-S5212 Laptop / Intel Core i3 Processor / 15.6" HD Display / 3GB DDR3 Memor

Toshiba - Satellite C655-S5212 Laptop / Intel Core i3 Processor / 15.6' HD Display / 3GB DDR3 Memory / 320GB Hard Drive / Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support / Built-in webcam and microphone / Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit- BlackThis is my first laptop, and I fell like I should have started with a worse computer.

I was drawn to the system from the cost perspective, and have found that the computer meets and exceeds my needs on many levels. Though I've had it only a few days, processing seems smooth, graphics are solid, overall function is great.

As of yet, there has been no power lag on any pages or programs.

I haven't tried out the DVD drive yet. I also haven't tried to run Netflix on the computer in an HD stream. Will update when those events happen.

So far, my only gripe is that 1) I managed to get a little coffee on it so far (still runs great though), and 2) sadly, this may become my main computer, as it seems to be better performing than my desktop at this stage.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a solid second computer for school, some business, or recreation. I'm sure there are better units out there, but for the money, this is an awesome investment.

Never buy a Toshiba laptop. After three months the screen displayed horizontal lines without being dropped or damaged. When I spoke to Toshiba I was hung up on twice and then told to speak to the place where I bought the computer. Finally I spoke to the customer service manager who informed me that the warranty didn't cover damage to the monitor even if the damage was not the fault of the owner. To say the least I'm very dissatisifed with the way Toshiba deals with its customers post purchase and the quality of a computer which would break after three months for no particular reason.

Buy Toshiba - Satellite C655-S5212 Laptop / Intel Core i3 Processor / 15.6" HD Display / 3GB DDR3 Memor Now

Had the computer about 1 month when the hard drive crashed. I only used the computer about 1/2 hour a day at most. Toshiba made it difficult and charges $25 to fix the problem, in addition to not having a computer for 2-3 weeks. I realize problems occur with computers, but I would appreaciate more flexibility with their customer service when a major internal issue occers within 1 month of owning the computer. Will not buy another Toshiba product.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba - Satellite C655-S5212 Laptop / Intel Core i3 Processor / 15.6" HD Display / 3GB DDR3 Memor Here

I purchased two Toshiba Satellites model C655 August 2011. I use one for school, they both have excellent speed and are comfortable to use. The only complaint I have with one is that the hinge on the right hand side binds, and has caused the body of the laptop to separate.

Want Toshiba - Satellite C655-S5212 Laptop / Intel Core i3 Processor / 15.6" HD Display / 3GB DDR3 Memor Discount?

This is my 3rd Toshiba laptop, picked it up at Best Buy for $360.00. This laptop is plenty capable for what I and likely 95% of the population use computers for, day to day internet use, Itunes, Facebook, etc. The speakers are decent and the webcam is good for those that like to Skype. My three Toshiba laptops over the last 6 years were still cheaper than any Macbook Pro. You can't go wrong with this one!

Save 6% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment