Acer Aspire V3-571-6643 15.6-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black)

Acer Aspire V3-571-6643 15.6-Inch LaptopSo far I am very happy with this purchase. I was looking for a core I5 processor and nice big screen for under $500, and this unit does nicely. The keyboard has a good feel to me the keys are spaced out which feels a little odd at first, but makes "fat-fingering" almost impossible. The sound is good, though not loud but I can use external speakers if I need loud. It looks like it will be easy to upgrade the RAM I ordered a second 4GB stick from crucial for $24, but it has not arrived yet, so I can't verify how easy it is. Not a hard-core gaming machine, but you knew that. The built-in Intel graphics bring the "Windows Experience Index" down to 4.7. The CPU rates a solid 7 (7.9 is the maximum, for some reason). It is excellent for work, casual gaming and watching movies. It has HDMI out and a USB 3.0 port and a 500GB hard drive. Good battery life. Boots up very quickly. Webcam seems adequate. There was a lot of junk installed on the system, but I was able to easily uninstall what I did not want.

For the price, I highly recommend this notebook PC. I was able to get it for under $500 from Amazon itself the price seems to vary a lot depending on who you buy it from.

Update very easy to update the RAM. One large panel on the bottom with two screws provides access to HD, RAM and wireless card. The system recognized the additional RAM immediately on restart, without my having to go into BIOS.

I needed a $500 PC. It has bluetooth and USB 3.0. The keyboard feels really nice, with a number pad. I've had this for a couple of weeks and already recommended one to a friend and she loves it. For $500 it is a great unit. I ordered 4 gb more of ram for $24 and it installed very easy. WiFi N works really fast.

Buy Acer Aspire V3-571-6643 15.6-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) Now

I loved this product. Good value for money at this rate. Has all the latest features. The only thing why I am giving the rating 3 star is, because I received this laptop with a defect in screen. When I switched on the laptop for first time, the half screen was bright white and half was visible. There were vertical lines on the white portion of the screen. But then got the Acer support and they fixed it in time and sent me back.

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire V3-571-6643 15.6-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) Here

This laptop is a beast and seems to be made for Windows 8 which I immediately installed. Dual core processor core i5 just kills when it comes to performance. You could spend a hundred dollars more and not do better than this laptop. Awesome! Only problem is that I still can't seem to get the Bluetooth to work, but that's probably because I downloaded the wrong driver for it and am working on that now. I don't really need the Bluetooth though.

Want Acer Aspire V3-571-6643 15.6-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) Discount?

Bought the product this past week. First off, to the person who had one that runs hot, this one did not at all.

Pros: Very very fast; runs most 32 bit applications but not 32 bit drivers; nice screen; weight is acceptable; not to much bloatware; battery life good

Cons; Del key in a funny location near F12 key. I'd much rather have it on the top right. Volume is a bit on the low side, but crystal clear with nice tone for music. Glossy outside gets a bunch of fingerprints fast. Restoring a backup to C drive killed the battery pretty quickly, around an hour or so. In shadowy area, touchpad is invisible to surface.

That's it. The cons are mostly picky. It's a really good computer for the price. My wife will use it as a desktop mostly anyway with a keyboard and mouse externally. And a monitor.

Good job Acer. This is my first experience with an Acer and for the price I think they do a really good job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment