Acer Aspire E1 15.6" Core i3 500GB HDD Notebook

Acer Aspire E1 15.6' Core i3 500GB HDD NotebookThis is the best laptop available for the price. I initially bought an HP laptop for 599 and I had it for a week when I saw that Samsung had a comparable laptop on sale for 498 at Walmart, so I returned my HP and bought the Samsung. The Samsung was complete junk. I'm guessing that it had defective hardware because Samsung products are usually good. Anyway, I ended up with this Acer (based on recommendation from a friend) and I couldn't be happier. You just can't beat the specs for the price. If you are looking for a laptop in the 500 dollar range, I can't imagine getting a better deal than this Acer laptop.

I wanted this notebook because I have a desktop with the same processor and it is great. The notebook is great Fast & seemingly reliable(had it a short time). I would recommend it.

Buy Acer Aspire E1 15.6" Core i3 500GB HDD Notebook Now

Solid computer. Does the job pretty well. Other than that word limit word limit word limit this is absolutely ridiculous.

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire E1 15.6" Core i3 500GB HDD Notebook Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment