Toshiba Satellite 3D Laptop / Intel Core i5 / BLU-RAY DRIVE / 15.6" 3D-ready Display / 6GB RAM / 64

Toshiba Satellite 3D Laptop / Intel Core i5 / BLU-RAY DRIVE / 15.6' 3D-ready Display / 6GB RAM / 640GB HARD DRIVE - SlateOkay, I'm prejudiced. I love Toshibas. This is an especially nice machine and was at a great price. I don't plan on using the 3-D feature, but the standard specs for everything else are very nice. 0Great screen, nice keyboard touch, all the ports you could ask for, and a processor good enough for some serious statistics applications. My family is comprised of computer junkies, so we buy one or two laptops a year and keep older ones around as backups. I also buy and help maintain computers for friends. I've tried most brands that build for microsoft, but have had the best luck with Toshibas. I also like Lenovo, Samsung, and Asus machines, but Toshibas remain my strong preference unless someone else is offering a deal too good to refuse. If you keep your eye out for sales. Toshibas are very price competitive. To me they always seem to have an edge on the other brands in the same price range, whether it is a nicer screen, a nicer touch to the keyboard, or just more stuff for the money. All the ones we own have been impressively reliable. Some brands that shall go unmentioned have been less so.

Great sound quality, very nice 3D, Blu-ray player.

It has preformed great so far! Also, it's amazing at this price.

Buy Toshiba Satellite 3D Laptop / Intel Core i5 / BLU-RAY DRIVE / 15.6" 3D-ready Display / 6GB RAM / 64 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment