Acer AOD270-1375 10.1 LED Notebook Intel Atom N2600 1.60GHz 1GB DDR3 320GB HDD Intel GMA 3650 802.1

Acer AOD270-1375 10.1 LED Notebook Intel Atom N2600 1.60GHz 1GB DDR3 320GB HDD Intel GMA 3650 802.11b/g/n Windows 7 Starter Espresso blackI work with a lot of teenagers and see what is fast, efficient or not regarding electronics. After spending a long time, probably a year, contemplating what kind of device would suit me best, I have rejected smartphones (why squint and suffer with a tiny screen plus expensive data plans) as well as Apple products because from what I see with Apple, the device is just the down payment. Every app costs! Then there are the weird connectors that are not always easy to come by, plus connectivity issues. This little notebook uses wifi and no extra charges to connect using my home network. The only tiny thing I did not particularly like was that it came with Windows 7 starter so I had to install the full version later. But, having done that, it works like a charm and is as light as a paperback book in my bag. The spec that says it is 8lbs is just plain wrong. It is about 1.5 lbs if that. The screen is bright and clear with very good color, 3 USB ports, SD card slot and came with a power adapter. Definitely value for money. My other Acer laptop which is nearly 6 yrs old still works like a charm also, just a little too heavy for the frequent travel that I do.

this laptop was a gift for my 16 yo grandson, he loves it , i am very pleased with acer it is the brand i use for my desk top computer and i love that as well

Buy Acer AOD270-1375 10.1 LED Notebook Intel Atom N2600 1.60GHz 1GB DDR3 320GB HDD Intel GMA 3650 802.1 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment