HP g4-2320dx Pavilion 14" Laptop/ AMD A6-4400M/ AMD Radeon HD 7520G discrete-class graphics/ 4GB Me

HP g4-2320dx Pavilion 14' Laptop/ AMD A6-4400M/ AMD Radeon HD 7520G discrete-class graphics/ 4GB Memory/ 500GB Hard Drive/ Windows 8/ Sparkling BlackI absolutely love this computer.

I'm a very techy person and this is everything I was looking for at the price I could afford.

I've owned numerous HP products ranging from cameras to laptops, etc.

HP is a great company with great products.

This laptop more than exceeded my expectations considering how cheap it is. It runs games good enough, has a very nice feel to the keyboard (wish it had a backlight but I'm okay with it for how much this thing costs). It is the perfect size to take anywhere, battery life more than exceeded my expectations as well. The screen on this laptop looks excellent as well! I highly suggest installing Windows 7 on this, I did. Windows 8 just feels awkward on PC without a touchscreen. Definitely install Windows 7 on yours!!! This will be a good, reliable laptop for on the go use; I got it to use for college.

Overall, I would highly recommend this laptop if you're not trying to spend over $400 for a new, portable laptop! Not too big, not too small, it feels just right!

Buy HP g4-2320dx Pavilion 14" Laptop/ AMD A6-4400M/ AMD Radeon HD 7520G discrete-class graphics/ 4GB Me Now

This is a sweet machine. Great sound. Great graphics. Great design. Lousy Operating System...but that isn't a big deal just switch the UEFI BIOS to Legacy and reload it with Windows 7. Perfect. The drivers and apps are all on HP's site (use the g4-2149SE Windows 7 drivers and search for the Youcam, Roxio Burn and DVD Play apps).

Enjoy!

Read Best Reviews of HP g4-2320dx Pavilion 14" Laptop/ AMD A6-4400M/ AMD Radeon HD 7520G discrete-class graphics/ 4GB Me Here

I love my New computer! Windows 8 took a little bit of getting used to but I love it now! Overall its a great computer with everything you need for college!

Want HP g4-2320dx Pavilion 14" Laptop/ AMD A6-4400M/ AMD Radeon HD 7520G discrete-class graphics/ 4GB Me Discount?

My old laptop suddenly crashed after just a few years (Sony Vaio). This one was cheaper, lighter, and faster. Good graphics card, turns on quickly. Space key doesn't work as well as all the other keys but I think it was meant to be a little different to push. The arrow keys for up and down are half the sizemakes some games I play a little difficult. Overall, a great working laptop that I highly recommend for the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment