Acer AS7250-0209 17.3-Inch Notebook Computer (Mesh Black)

Acer AS7250-0209 17.3-Inch Notebook ComputerI've owned my Acer ASPIRE 7250-0209 for a month or two now and I couldn't be more pleased with it! It's lightweight and has a great screen. I bought the largest screen I could get for the money because I specifically wanted it so I could watch movies and DVDs with it. I lugged it around in a backpack for three days at the UAVSI trade show in Vegas and it was a breeze. Good battery life I guess, I plug it in all the time. Small power brick, pretty long cord, three-prong grounded plug on the end of it. (Remember this when you buy an extension cord or a plug strip to carry with you.) All in all, a value for the 500 bucks or so I spent on it. I will definitely buy an Acer again from my experience with this laptop. Outside of case kinda looks like carbon fiber. Oh, and Amazon is a great place to buy computers and electronics, too. No problems with shipping and getting it sooner than I expected.

Lots of beautiful screen real estate. The keyboard is nicely laid out with a practical amount of space between the keys (to ward off those nasty double-letter hits). The device is light for its size but still feels sturdy and solid. Lastly, Windows 7 is a well-designed operating system. Turns out this is just what I needed.

Buy Acer AS7250-0209 17.3-Inch Notebook Computer (Mesh Black) Now

I bought this to replace my aging PC. Nice laptop but the only thing I have found not so good is that the release button for the CD drive is hard to get to unless you lift up the laptop. One of the disadvantages of having an thin laptop I guess but everything else works just fine and doesn't take up all that room on my desk. Still like it very much.

Read Best Reviews of Acer AS7250-0209 17.3-Inch Notebook Computer (Mesh Black) Here

Awesome! Never even gets warm, let alone hot! I would definitely consider buying again! In fact, I need another and will but again.

Want Acer AS7250-0209 17.3-Inch Notebook Computer (Mesh Black) Discount?

I have had problems with this computer since it was delivered. It turns off by itself, locks up, the on-off button does not always work, the battery lasts about two hours and the Help-Line is worthless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment