HP G7-1272NR 17.3-Inch Laptop

HP G7-1272NR 17.3-Inch LaptopI got this laptop on Black Friday and it's a great deal, even at the regular price! I'm a multi-tasker, so I tend to have numerous programs and Chrome tabs open. This laptop can handle it thanks to the generous amount of RAM. I also have a lot of music, pictures, tv shows and Sims 3 installed and it hasn't slowed it at all.

I'm pretty computer literate, but setup was so simple even someone who's never used a computer before could do it.

Definitely recommend it!

I recently got this computer for a $100 bucks off on Cyber Monday, and so far it seems to be what they advertise. It's a huge screen but the computer itself is pretty thin and its surprisingly light. Only thing I have a complaint about is they say its 500gb, not exactly the truth. They have loaded it with some much software and other obvious advertisement shortcuts and programs that the usable hard drive space is 416gb...but remember 416gb is still huge and they have dedicated 15.2gb to perform a system recovery

Buy HP G7-1272NR 17.3-Inch Laptop Now

I bought this computer during Amazon's lightning deals. So far, it works great! I have had multiple windows open at the same time, added multiple applications, watched videos, played games, all of which worked better and faster than any other computer I've had! Internet connection has been great so far. I did have it disconnect a couple of times, but when I told it to connect automatically, I have never had it disconnect again. The only cautious thing I have found so far is the Disk door is not as "solid" as I would have liked. I feel like I should be careful putting disks in it so that I don't crack it or something. But, as long as the inside parts work great, I can deal with being careful with my computer on the outside :)

Overall, very happy so far! I definitely love the big screen!

Read Best Reviews of HP G7-1272NR 17.3-Inch Laptop Here

I purchased a laptop about a year and half ago and there was something wrong with it everytime that I lifted it up it turned off. I bought this laptop to replace it and I am pleasantly surprised. The computer is fast and works really good. I work from home and go to college online so I need a good quality laptop to do my business or and school work with. The performance is great and works fast.

The only "negative" is that the laptop is a little bigger than I am used to. I compared it to my other one and it is a few inches longer but I don't really mind because it fits comfortably on my laugh.

Positives: fast loading, turns on and off quickly, good storage size, love the number keys on the side for quick typing.

Want HP G7-1272NR 17.3-Inch Laptop Discount?

I've always used desktops and this is my first laptop. Shipping was quick (1.5 day) and when i turned it on, setup was quick and extremely easy. Touchpad and keyboard are articulate (no backlight for the keyboard though). This was bought during cyber monday and i got it for $450 which is a great deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment