Gateway NE56R31u Celeron Dual-Core B830 1.8GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.6" LED Windows 8 Notebook

Gateway NE56R31u Celeron Dual-Core B830 1.8GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.6' LED Windows 8 NotebookI bought this particular laptop from a different vendor (starts with W and ends with T), but overall it works great. Has more memory than I could ever need. Hasn't acted up or froze (which is a common Acer problem). Windows 8 is kind of goofy, really miss Vista, but theres a way to disable 8 and go back to Vista or 7. Intel processor super fast, use this computer to shop on amazon and run my miles (Im a truckdriver).

Gateway 15.6" Laptop 4GB 320GB | NE56R31u

When I purchased this I was looking for something with great graphics, wide keyboard, and lightweight. I must say I have all that plus a good amount of memory...

The con of this product the speakers SUCK! I have to order a portable because at the highest volume you still barely can hear, and when I am watching movies or videos I want to hear, also I love to play Sims 3 and I have to be able to enjoy my game time.

I would say this is a product I don't regret purchasing, my teenager is asking for it since day one.

Buy Gateway NE56R31u Celeron Dual-Core B830 1.8GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.6" LED Windows 8 Notebook Now

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! Mr SpareParts Online

Post a Comment