Apple iBook Laptop! 14" Screen G4 iBook 1.42 GHz Processor, 1GB, 60GB, SUPERDRIVE!, WiFi, Bluetooth

Apple iBook Laptop! 14' Screen G4 iBook 1.42 GHz Processor, 1GB, 60GB, SUPERDRIVE!, WiFi, Bluetooth, OS X 10.5.8 Leopard with Microsoft Office 2004!I am happy with this computer. I had trouble with some keys not working when I first got it. The keyboard was swapped out and everything was fine. A few days ago I started having trouble when I used the right shift key. Using that shift key caused everything I just typed to disappear. I have been using the left shift key instead and all is well. I will contact the seller for "help" but have not done so yet. The seller has been very cooperative about helping me get used to my new computer and replacing the faulty keyboard. I am just outside the one month warrantee that comes with a refurbished computer. I hope the seller will be able to solve the right shift key malady. I thought getting an Apple laptop for under $400 was reasonable price. I don't know if keyboard problems are common for laptops or if I am just unlucky.

Mac was delivered over 10 past the last day it was promised. The box was destroyed that it was sent in. When I tried to use the Mac the operating system wasn't installed properly resulting in the WiFi not working. Most of the promised applications wouldn't work because of that. After repeated attempts to resolve this with seller and being absolutely abused by them I ended up having to file an A to Z claim with Amazon. I would never, never, never consider purchasing something from ClasMac EVER again, even if they were giving it away for free! Please take this review very seriously and give them wide berth and save your self lots of frustration, abuse and time. They have another very bad review that they tried to convince me was the purchaser and not them, hmmmm.....

Buy Apple iBook Laptop! 14" Screen G4 iBook 1.42 GHz Processor, 1GB, 60GB, SUPERDRIVE!, WiFi, Bluetooth Now

I Have owned a I book g4 14.1' 60GB For quite some time now. And it preforms very well for all user applications. The shipping was fast thanks to DR Bargains. I currently own one and I'm very Happy with it. I would definitely buy this laptop again. Thank you apple!

Read Best Reviews of Apple iBook Laptop! 14" Screen G4 iBook 1.42 GHz Processor, 1GB, 60GB, SUPERDRIVE!, WiFi, Bluetooth Here

We bought this for my mother, for Christmas. I am not a Mac user. But, she is coming along. It would've been nice if it had a NEW outer casing. It looked slightly used. But, so far, so good.

Want Apple iBook Laptop! 14" Screen G4 iBook 1.42 GHz Processor, 1GB, 60GB, SUPERDRIVE!, WiFi, Bluetooth Discount?

I am always skeptical when purchasing "refurbished" electronic equipment; especially computers. However, I am absolutely please with the quality of both purchases (that's right i came back for a 2nd). Additionally, the vendor was very prompt in replying to my emails regarding set up questions.

Without question i would/will use them for all my refurbished computers in the future and would encourage others to do the same.

Jeff from Texas

0 comments:

Post a Comment