Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dark Chocolate)

Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 15.6-Inch LaptopSeems good (you know, as long as you ignore the Windows 8 start menu), but I've had problems with the laptop since I first got it 2 months ago. There are battery problems... which Lenovo knows about considering there is a firmware upgrade on the web site... but this did not fix my problems. My laptop won't boot unless it's plugged in. The battery is fine; I can unplug it after start-up and run on battery for a normal period. I guess the computer just isn't reading the battery correctly (tried a battery reset too which didn't fix it). Annoying, to say the least. I am currently in customer service purgatory (I just want a replacement, not a fix), so we'll see how that goes. My last two laptops I bought old refurbished Dells which ran wonderfully. Last time I buy a new one! Grumble grumble

Lenovo (formally IBM) tends to make pretty good laptops. I use mine for business and it does the job. Can't complain.

Buy Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dark Chocolate) Now

The computer is ok but I could be in the middle of something important and the settings menu comes on the screen and then it goes to the desktop. Very irritating.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dark Chocolate) Here

I actually bought this laptop off newegg a couple weeks ago, it has a decent feel and a solid build for the price. Things start getting annoying when i see it has UEFI with secure boot, add in the fact that you have to unassemble the whole thing to reach the hard drive and memory for and upgrade and you can start to feel they really don't care about the customer. But its not until you call customer service that you really notice it, i called after upgrading to an ssd to get my Windows 8 product key which they did no provide even though you're being charged for that license in the price. They kept insisting i had to buy a new license, which is completely unacceptable when they have already charged you for one. On another attempt the catch for a sale was a Recovery Disk which they sell at an exorbitant price, was never included with the purchase and its far from what i want on my machine, I wanted a clean windows install not a bloatware fest.

Its a case where the customer service is so bad i dont' think i'll ever buy another lenovo product.

Want Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dark Chocolate) Discount?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
Apple laptops at Onlinebigstore.com

Post a Comment