Dell Latitude D630 14.1" Laptop (2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB RAM, 80 GB Hard Drive, DV

Dell Latitude D630 14.1' Laptopvery good and easy to use --IT IS NOT A GAMING MACHINE--the wife loves to use it for internet and causual gaming

problems are 1)VERY short battery life--2 hours

2) gets hot fast

3) did not come with a restore cd (made one as soon as it was hooked up)

4) came with windows 7 (not xp) (not really a bad thing )

I bought 2 of these as gifts for my children for Christmas. They arrived quickly and were in good shape. I appreciated the help I received when I called the company asking for a referral to what laptop would be appropriate. The man I spoke to took the time to help me.

Buy Dell Latitude D630 14.1" Laptop (2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB RAM, 80 GB Hard Drive, DV Now

I bought this Laptop D630, 14.1 inches, because I needed a small computer to take on my trips. It worked for about one week, then it gouldn't turn on! Also, it was creating so much heat coming out from the CPU heat sink. Since I'm a technician, I made some repair on it, chainging 3 SMD Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors (Aluminum body devices located around the heat sink) and replacing the CPU heat sink thermal grease, applying new "Arctic Silver 5 3.5G Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Grease Compound" to CPU Heat Sink. Now it works fine again.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Latitude D630 14.1" Laptop (2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB RAM, 80 GB Hard Drive, DV Here

I purchased a refurbished Dell Lattitude D630 from Tampa in July of 2012. It came very quickly and I was pleased that the computer was better than advertised. It came with windows 7, a larger hard drive and a RW DVD drive all of which were not part of the deal. After making the mistake of installing McAfee (which caused all sorts of conflicts)and then uninstalling it and restoring the computer, all was great. Then in the early days of September, a bizarre problem occured where the display starting tiling in two columns miniature images of the desktop. Occasionally, it would boot up correctly but not often. The folks at Tampa happily replaced the computer for me but saved the hard drive from the defective unit which saved me hours of rebuilding the unit. And did this exchange in a week. Top marks for these folks!

Want Dell Latitude D630 14.1" Laptop (2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB RAM, 80 GB Hard Drive, DV Discount?

I bought this inexpensive laptop from Tampa Laptops thinking i was getting a great deal on a Christmas gift for my 7 year old . the computer works and had fresh install of XP pro. the wifi has shut itself down a few times and has required a reboot, that is a little annoying. i purchased this d630 that was listed as 'refurbished' and 'great condition' for $5 more than the 'used' one in 'good condition' thinking they would give me the pick of the litter, i would hate to see the 'used' one. there are a few buttons that the letters are half gone and the computer itself is filthy. i would expect this computer had i chose the 'used' d630. as a refurb in 'great condition' i expect every component to be 'like new' and gone through and cleaned, not just a fresh install of the operating system. what do you get with the used one? do you get someone's old virus riddled pos? had i known that i would have just bought the used one for 5 bucks less and refurb it myself. what a joke. also seller stated item would ship with in 2 days, it took 3 not a big deal. item was to be shipped ups and came usps in a destroyed box. buyer beware

Items Ordered Price

1 of: Dell Latitude D630 Laptop Core 2 Duo Dual Core 2.0ghz, 2gb Ram, 80gb Hdd, DVD Player, Windows Xp Pro Installed and Restore Cd

Condition: Refurbished

Sold by: Tampa-Laptops (seller profile)

$199.95

0 comments:

Post a Comment