Toshiba Portégé R835-p89 13.3-inch LED Laptop (Magnesium Blue) i5-2450M, 6GB DD3 Memory, 640GB HD

Toshiba Portégé R835-p89 13.3-inch LED Laptop i5-2450M, 6GB DD3 Memory, 640GB HDD, Ultra-lightThe problem with ultra portable is they dont have dvd/cd media readers. Now a days everyone has an external one. Trouble is if you want to run a disc at work or school you are up the creek. This computer is as light as a laptop should be. (I have and ASUS laptop that is top of the line but just too darn heavy to lug around.) This Toshiba is exactly what I wanted. Here are the pros:

1. Extremly light (I can carry it with one hand while it is open.)

2. Has a DVD tray (no need for an external one:)

3. Amazing Battery life 6 hours more or less while running the dvd drive continously.

4. 6gb ram for $699.99 which usually only gets you 4gb of ram.

5. HDMI connection

The cons:

1. the keyboard has a slippery feel.

2. The laptop feels like if you dropped it; it would shatter

3. Non lighted keyboard.

Considering everything I would buy it again.

Overall VERY good computer. I was debating between switching to a mac or staying PC and I was just not ready to make the change. I am a PC lover! This computer is packed FULL of RAM and memory. the only two downfalls.... screen is a little glary. Hard to use outside. And the mouse keys are a but clunky when pressed. Louder than my netbook. BUT overall I love this computer!

Buy Toshiba Portégé R835-p89 13.3-inch LED Laptop (Magnesium Blue) i5-2450M, 6GB DD3 Memory, 640GB HD Now

I pretty much like this Machine, BUT

I have recently upgraded from a Fujitsu Lifebook lh531 to this brand-spanking new Toshiba Portege machine.

I installed a Corsair GT240 ssd on the Fujitsu and saw my ATTO Disk Benchmark go from roughly 80K R/W (roughly!) to roughly 525K. What a screamer!!

Imagine my SHOCK then when I did the same to the Portege and saw it go from 80K to ONLY 225K.

I also copied roughly 42gb from c: to d:. It took ~5 mins wall clock time on the Fujitsu and ~12 mins on the Portege.

Does anyone have any idea as to how I might rectify this? Or am I hosed (eh)?

This pretty MAJOR!

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Portégé R835-p89 13.3-inch LED Laptop (Magnesium Blue) i5-2450M, 6GB DD3 Memory, 640GB HD Here

I had bought three computers for our Small Business. We were drawn to this model because of its power, size, and still had a cd/DVD rom included. The computer is really light weight and fast. It works great for all of our needs. I would recommend this product.

Want Toshiba Portégé R835-p89 13.3-inch LED Laptop (Magnesium Blue) i5-2450M, 6GB DD3 Memory, 640GB HD Discount?

Few days after purchasing a Toshiba laptop (Portege R835-P89) I got a blue screen. According to Toshiba their 1 year warranty only covers the hardware issue. And they say this is a software issue (I am pretty sure it is not). Toshiba charge $99 to diagnose and fix the issue for one time.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
Apple laptops at Onlinebigstore.com

Post a Comment