Acer Aspire S3-391-6407 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Champagne)

Acer Aspire S3-391-6407 13.3-Inch UltrabookI've only had the laptop for a few days, but so far I'm happy and it seems to have been a good ultrabook for the price (I got mine for just under $600). I did a lot of research (including spending too much time at Best Buy and the Apple store) and read tons of reviews on at least a dozen laptops before deciding this one had the best features to price ratio for my needs.

Pros: It's super light, like a MacBook Air, but several hundred dollars cheaper. It boots and operates fast, and comes out of sleep mode in seconds. Operationally, it's everything a student could want. I don't do video/photo editing or play games other than solitaire, so I can't comment on how it would perform for those tasks. The screen is also a good size for using throughout the day in class, commuting, etc. I had a teeny netbook for years, and in retrospect I have no idea how I could stand it. The only way to get a bigger screen would be to shell out a lot more $$$, so again this is a great laptop for the price. The speakers are also good.

Cons: The track pad is occasionally iffy, but for the most part gives me no problems. It's certainly better than those on some other ultrabooks I tried out, but I think the MacBook Air's is more reliable (for that matter, the track pad on my 4 year old laptop is better shouldn't technology improve over time??). The only major annoyance I can point to is the loud fan. It's quiet most of the time, but especially when turning on it's really loud. At first I thought something was wrong with it, because it was being so loud when I didn't have anything but a browser open. Battery life is also ok, but not the 6 hours advertised. At 100% I have about 4 hours (and it's right out of the box), and obviously that will go down with use.

Other: A lot of reviews complain about Windows 8. It's true that a touch screen is much better for Windows 8, and this ultrabook doesn't have one. I downloaded the Classic Shell so my desktop looks like regular Windows.

Very bad quality laptop. Laptop it self is light but battery doesn't work at all for 6 hours ! it just around 3.5 hours also keyboard is very low quality and the mice pad too. Laptop doing crazy staff like open windows by it self :)! Windows 8 just sucks :)! it should work better for pad type computers but not for standard laptop. Would never recommend to buy this laptop to anybody just peace of sh..t ! I have to return this computer but seller charge me 10% ! selling sh..t and charging buyer return fee. Would never buy from him again.

Buy Acer Aspire S3-391-6407 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Champagne) Now

I did a lot of research in purchasing the best laptop for my needs. At first Windows 8 intimidated me but the more I used it the better I felt about it. This laptop is light and compact. It's fast and comfortable to use. I can use this on desktop or sitting on my sofa in my lap. I like speech recognition and had not thought about it until yesterday. I found it with no problem and set it up with ease. I am very happy with my choice.

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire S3-391-6407 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Champagne) Here

It's light, starts up fast, is fast. The speakers are not loud, but everything else it's great in this computer!!

Want Acer Aspire S3-391-6407 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Champagne) Discount?

This is my new favorite laptop. It's slim, light, and fast. It looks great, I get questions and compliments all the time. Of course I took Windows 8 off (installed Ubuntu Linux). No problems with the touchpad, works great. The only thing I'll take issue with is the average battery time of 6.5 hours stated in the product specs. It might last that long if all you have open is a text file in notepad. But if you're a normal user with a few to several apps running, it's only going to last for a good 3 hours. Not really a problem for me, I just bought a second power adapter to keep in the trunk of my car. So, overall, a great little machine, no regrets on this purchase.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment