Asus K53E-BBR9 15.6" Laptop (Intel Core i5-2410m Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard Drive) Brown Suit

Asus K53E-BBR9 15.6' Laptop Brown SuitI bought this laptop from bestbuy for 479.99 plus tax in august.This laptops motherboard failed within the first 2 1/2 months. But Asus fixed it within a week so it was all good. The only thing I wish this laptop had was usb 3.0 and a 7200rpm hdd which would have been good. The 4gb ram is perfect since for a normal user you dont usually use more than 4gb of ram. This laptop is not perfect but its pretty good. Next time I believe I will buy an Asus but something with better spec's and also the i5 2410m processor is also very good and also with the turbo boast to 2.9 ghz from 2.3 is very effective.

I had been looking for a sandy bridge cpu, and had been tracking prices on multiple sites, when this came up I was amazed. I also had a $75 gift certificate and that made it even more appealing. I did put a ssd in it, took a bit of work to shrink the hdd down to the size I could put it on a ssd, but once I had figured it out, this thing flies now. Video loads and looks awesome, wei is at 6.5 which I think is pretty sweet for a laptop just over $400. It says it's a refurbished model, but it looked brand-spankin-new when I got it, besides some of the proprietary software that didn't work this was a fantastic buy.

Buy Asus K53E-BBR9 15.6" Laptop (Intel Core i5-2410m Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard Drive) Brown Suit Now

I purchased this laptop from BestBuy for $449.00 in November, 2011. I have had no problems with it so far and it is quite adequate for surfing the web or any other functions that I do. The pros are numerous and the only cons that I have with it is it has only 3 usb ports which isn't adequate if you are running a cool pad and wireless mouse (I don't like using the touchpad). That leaves only 1 usb port for digital cam or other accessories. Web cam is adequate for low end pc. The only other con for me is the speakers, which are junk, otherwise I would have given this laptop a 5. Would recommend this unit to anyone who is looking for a budget priced laptop.

Read Best Reviews of Asus K53E-BBR9 15.6" Laptop (Intel Core i5-2410m Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard Drive) Brown Suit Here

I bought this laptop last year and since that time I used it on external TV, it's really got good picture with HDMI and hold good amount of charge, We use it everyday. i bought used like new for cheap price and it was new for me, really clean with stickers and the everything. Recommended

Want Asus K53E-BBR9 15.6" Laptop (Intel Core i5-2410m Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard Drive) Brown Suit Discount?

I bought the refurbished item for 459 $ looks like brand new. Everything runs perfect great keyboard So quiet and cool never get heat fan is so quiet battery is great 5 H

screen is amazing

I recomend this Laptop for everyone if you wanna play new games like GTA IV you need to buy model with nvida 1G grahics but I dont need that and Intel graphics on this one is great

0 comments:

Post a Comment