Gateway NE51B18u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black)

Gateway NE51B18u 15.6-Inch LaptopI purchased this laptop based on the Amazon description and it seemed as if it would be a suitable computer for my needs. I don't know whether it was the Windows 8 or the actual system hardware, but the day that I set up my account and got the computer running, there was an instance where I had to shut down and restart the computer. Two days later my system crashed at least two times. I am now on day four and my laptop screen won't even turn on. I've absolutely had it with this laptop. Save your money!!! Don't buy this computer. I even have to write this review on my old laptop that I thought I was replacing.

i like the gateway laptop,it download fast but it have no bluetooth ,it pick up wifi good but need bluetooth.

Buy Gateway NE51B18u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black) Now

Liked the laptop but returned for an iPad. I also have a Kindle Fire, less bulk to carry, otherwise 5 stars.

Read Best Reviews of Gateway NE51B18u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment