Thinkpad R52 1847 - Centrino Pentium M 750 1.86 Ghz - 512 Mb - 40 Gb - CD-rw / D

Thinkpad R52 1847 - Centrino Pentium M 750 1.86 Ghz - 512 Mb - 40 Gb - CD-rw / DI Had To Constantly Remove The Battery Due To The Laptop Freezing Up Each Day. However, It Is A Very Good Laptop Otherwise, Fast For A 6 Year Old System. I Had To Return It Due To This Problem.

Pros:

It's cheap,cheap,cheap. Does a decent job for the price. Feels very tough and sturdy.

Cons:

It's kind of heavy and the battery life isnt going to carry you that long (roughly 2.5 hours with LinuxOS and *I think* old battery) but I leave it plugged in most of the time and have watched a 2 hour movie on the battery alone.

The R52 is getting pretty old tech in laptop terms. I don't use it for any heavy/intense gaming or anything it should last for quite a while :)

Recommendation:

Buy it if you want a simple browsing laptop or to read/watch some movies on it.Maybe as a backup to store your personal data that you need to quickly access if your main computer ever goes down. Don't expect some awesome machine though; it's a dinosaur!

PS Double check what you're getting! If it says no HD you need to get one (I bought a small flat usb drive and put Linux on it, works great) Does it come with a charger? (I have the cheap chinese charger on here and it works fine) Are there any other problems with it?

Goodluck

Buy Thinkpad R52 1847 - Centrino Pentium M 750 1.86 Ghz - 512 Mb - 40 Gb - CD-rw / D Now

Thought i was getting a deal but i guess i didnt read the bottom line. Lap top computer delivered with no power cord and no hard drive. did return finally 10/12................Hoping i get my money back

Read Best Reviews of Thinkpad R52 1847 - Centrino Pentium M 750 1.86 Ghz - 512 Mb - 40 Gb - CD-rw / D Here

I thought this model was a little newer, I guess not, it works good and does what it has to however it was much to my surprise to not have a windows key on the keyboard. Over all it works fine.

Want Thinkpad R52 1847 - Centrino Pentium M 750 1.86 Ghz - 512 Mb - 40 Gb - CD-rw / D Discount?

Great communication with this seller. This was a great value for the $. I think I got the good end of the stick on this one. Haven't had one problem with this laptop since purchase. I will purchase from this seller again. 5 star plus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment