HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15z-b000 15.6" Quad Core Series; 500GB 7200RPM HD, 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, Wind

HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15z-b000 15.6' Quad Core Series; 500GB 7200RPM HD, 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, Windows 8 64-Bit, AMD A8 Trinity Series in Sparkling BlackThis really sleek HP Pavilion 15z-b000 Sleekbook was a lot of fun to test out. I am not one who enjoys the whole test out and return type of person, as it doesn't really show the full benefit of the laptop in months. HP has a program you can test for 6 months and return. There was a bit of a mix up in the beginning but while we sorted things out, I got to try out a pretty sweet laptop.. It's funny that FedEx actually delivered this laptop to some broadband company and I had to drive in the middle of no where and pick it up. What a great laugh we all had when I went to pick it up!

Now of to the laptop, this is very light weight laptop, very slim, has no CD/DVD, the keyboard is very thin, the keys are very close, and helps to keep crumbs free from underneath, typing on it, was something you did need to get used to if your used to your old keyboard. The mouse was kinda annoying at first because of the ridges, but once you got the hang of it was really nice. The screen is pretty thin, has eye cam, opens and closes very easily with just a touch of force. The charger is pretty long, and not bulky at all which I enjoyed over my other one. It's also available in 3 colors and I got the black one!

So this comes with Windows 8 and its something that is used a lot in this house since my husband works for Microsoft so everything we use is W8. I really love the 2 levels with W8. It is quite confusing at first if you jump from vista to W8. It does kinda throw you off. I learned it off my phone & my surface so I was pretty used to by the time I got this laptop to use. I love the desktop a lot it was used quite frequently for sure. The tile home page, is something you would use for professionalization with games, Netflix things you would like to access much faster then going over to the desktop. It works great both ways really. The desktop does NOT have a start button, you have to slide the mouse over to the right to get the side bar to pop up. Loved the whole top left hand corner window pop up thing, so you didn't have to keep pushing the window button!

Now this laptop does have a ton of GB space on it. You can easily like I did when I transferred my files over, which took 7 hours both ways ugh. But that was like 100GB. My photo's, my photography photo's, files, bookmarks, and so on. Laptop does have a card drive and actually love it over my other one. Very easy to get in and out, window pops up and ready to transfer with less clicks. You had the option to do on the desktop or the tiles page for pinning all up to you. Lots of GB's on this laptop for all sorts of work related things. This laptop did have some issued trying to load certain games with high resolutions. But most pretty easy games worked well.

1 comments:

alvine123 said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me cheer up .
Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive + 32GB Solid State Drive - Moon Silver
Dell - XPS 15.6" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive + 32GB Solid State Drive
Dell - XPS 15.6" Laptop - 12GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive + 32GB Solid State Drive

Post a Comment