ASUS X54H-BD1BH Refurbished Notebook Intel Pentium B950(2.10GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 320GB HDD 5400rpm

ASUS X54H-BD1BH Refurbished Notebook Intel Pentium B950(2.10GHz) 15.6' 4GB Memory 320GB HDD 5400rpm DVD±R/RW Intel GMA 4500MThis laptop is very fast, easy to use, and is an excellent choice for children. This laptop is best for web browsing and media although it can be used in an office. I do have a few complaints. This laptop breaks easily. I have owned this laptop for about six months now and have already broken the microphone and cracked the inside of the screen. Even with these defects, the laptop is still usable and better than nothing. The keys are quite loud and the sound quality is much better with headphones. I f you are looking to install windows 8 release preview or similar products, it works great. I installed the 64bit version and it is running perfectly. Overall I am satisfied although I will have to replace it soon due to damage.

psplease excuse my grammar. I am only 12 years old. most people won't bother to read my reviews if they know this.

I bought my first laptop 20 years and have thus far been through about 12.

In my educated opinion ( I repair computers for a living)this is on of the nicest, most full featured computers out there. I use a High End Sony VIO for my most difficult work but I keep a second machine to use in the field. The HDMI output is fantastic (I subscribe to Netflix) and hook this baby up giving a FABULOUS picture on a 60" screen!I also LOVE the feature that lets you log in using Facial recognition. I personally have many confidential files and trust me nobody and I mean nobody can get access to this machine but me. There is a "backdoor" way of getting in but I put in a 21 character password, just in case I grow a beard or something. Trust me, if you are in the market for a laptop costing less than $500.00 then this is the one. I give it 5 stars because it is top of the line in that price range. I have ordered 12 for resale and already have 3 "presold"

Buy ASUS X54H-BD1BH Refurbished Notebook Intel Pentium B950(2.10GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 320GB HDD 5400rpm Now

I just got this laptop as a gift only 30 hours ago but I have to say so far I love it. The only complaint I've had thus far is an issue using WiFi. As it turned out that was an problem with the Internet connection to my home and had nothing at all to do with the laptop. As another reviewer mentioned it doesn't come with a manual but it does come with an eManual on the computer which appears as an icon. I found the eManual to be quite helpful and easy to follow. The best review I can give you is this... my 15 year old niece also got the same laptop as a gift and she loves it. So if it can please a teenage girl surely it will please you too.

Read Best Reviews of ASUS X54H-BD1BH Refurbished Notebook Intel Pentium B950(2.10GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 320GB HDD 5400rpm Here

I was a little apprehensive about buying this computer, but so far it's great. It's running well. No problems as of yet.

Want ASUS X54H-BD1BH Refurbished Notebook Intel Pentium B950(2.10GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 320GB HDD 5400rpm Discount?

To be fair, all budget-lines laptops are forgoing user manual booklet nowadays. There is a PDF version of the user guide on the computer. You need to know how to get to it.

Asus is very good with their laptops, their machine always feel slim and not too bulky compare to some of the other brands. They invented netbook (eee-PC) after all. I saw on pcmagzine this laptop scored 4.9 out of 5 on user rating.

TLDR: don't let the lack of user manual book & recovery CD discourage you, I guess there is a reason why GeekSquad are so successful. The laptop is great.

1 comments:

alvine123 said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me cheer up .
Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive + 32GB Solid State Drive - Moon Silver
Dell - XPS 15.6" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive + 32GB Solid State Drive
Dell - XPS 15.6" Laptop - 12GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive + 32GB Solid State Drive

Post a Comment