Fujitsu FPCR61381 LIFEBOOK NH751 17.3" Notebook PC

Fujitsu FPCR61381 LIFEBOOK NH751 17.3' Notebook PCI've had this laptop for a week and so far it's great. The screen is big and beautiful. It is huge but it's supposed to be. It's a desktop replacement. It also runs very quiet compared to other laptops I have. And there is a space for an additional hard drive. That is a HUGE bonus, and wasn't mentioned anywhere when I bought it. Stylewise is looks great too, especially the big speakers on top. The touchpad is very sensitive, and works much better than on other laptops I've seen, once you get used to it.

The only real issue I had with it was the spacebar. If you didn't tap it right in the center, it wouldn't make a space. It was driving me nuts when typing. But I pried out the spacebar, put a small piece of foam underneath to force the button underneath down a little farther, and it worked like a charm. Now I barely touch the spacebar anywhere on it to make a space. It works perfectly.

UPDATE November 2012: About six months with this computer and it still works wonderfully. No problems.

It is powerful and fast, but has some issues. I had an ASUS G74 series that was a powerhouse, but had no provisions for firewire, so I sold it and bought this Fujitsu. The computer works ok, except the Nvidia graphics card fails on a regular basis. I've only had the computer about a month and it has been doing that since I took it out of the box. The GPU failure causes whatever program you're working in to shut down. All drivres are current, it's just a defect. Maybe I just got a bad one.

I also miss the illuminated keyboard on my Asus.

Other than that it's a good computer.

Buy Fujitsu FPCR61381 LIFEBOOK NH751 17.3" Notebook PC Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment