Toshiba Satellite C855-S5132NR 15.6-Inch Laptop (Fusion Finish in Mercury Silver)

Toshiba Satellite C855-S5132NR 15.6-Inch LaptopThe computer is good, really sharp,clear picture. I was a little disappointed with the keyboard, it seemed to me that it was not quite as responsive as it should be. I type well and I keep having to go back and correct spelling because sometimes it wasn't fast enough or sensitive enough to get the spelling correct with a very light touch. I found that when I retyped I had to hit the keys harder than I thought necessary.

After reading the other reviews I was worried the keyboard would not be good. Honestly I have no clue what they were talking about. This laptop has an AMAZING keyboard. I have owned acer, hp, dell, and macs, this if my first toshiba and it is amazing. The keys are low and are not soft to push. The screen is crisp and clear. Speakers are better and LOUDER then I imagined. The mouse pad feels natural. And windows 8 is amazing. My ONLY critic about this laptop is the button on the disk drive is alil hard to push. But it is no big deal. Honestly for 400$ this laptop goes WAY farther then ANY I have ever seen. Buy this laptop if your considering any kind of computer.

Buy Toshiba Satellite C855-S5132NR 15.6-Inch Laptop (Fusion Finish in Mercury Silver) Now

Great laptop for the money, fast and seems to do what I need it to do. My last Toshiba went through hell and back and was still working fine when I retired it after 5 years. Widows 8 isn't so bad after you get use to it, I can do without all the apps but it gets the job done. Back to the computer, you won't go wrong with this modle and it looks cool.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite C855-S5132NR 15.6-Inch Laptop (Fusion Finish in Mercury Silver) Here

I've had a Toshiba notebook for about 16 years and it is great, but because of the keyboard I've always used an external keyboard with it. I thought this model would be different, but the keys are right together and not raised and separated as I had hoped, so I returned it in favor of an Acer (see my review for that one). Toshiba is an excellent brand, but they need to remodel their keyboards.

Want Toshiba Satellite C855-S5132NR 15.6-Inch Laptop (Fusion Finish in Mercury Silver) Discount?

Not hardly as user friendly as i expected, and very slow at times. All in all it does what it suppose to do.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post! Can’t wait for the next one. Keep stuff like this coming.

Asus - 17.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Black

Asus - 15.6" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive

Post a Comment