Dell Latitude D630 14.1" Notebook (Core 2 Duo T7500 2.0GHz 2GB 60GB CDRW/DVDRW)

Dell Latitude D630 14.1' NotebookI bought this laptop a little over 2 months, and it's been a pleasure working with it. I bought it used in very good condition. I was a little scared about buying it used, but so far it hasn't giving me any trouble. I'm very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this laptop to anyone that is on a tight budget.

We bought this computer for my sons birthday. Product was exactly as described. Very happy with our new computer. However, the box it was shipped in was way too big. it was not packaged right at all. It was bumped around alot in the delivery process. It was delivered in a timely fashion and it made it here unscathed. Proper packaging should be a priority in future mailings. But other than that, this was a great buy and the rest of the service we received was awesome:)

*within one week of purchasing this product, the screen malfunctioned. We took the computer to geek squad and also a personal friend who fixes computers and we were told it would cost over 300 dollars to fix the screen. I contacted the seller several times before the 30 days was up and they NEVER got back to me. We now have a broken computer that the seller wont exchange or refund. Total waste of money. The refurbished parts were so old geek squad couldn't help fix it and told me I had to contact dell to see if they even had the parts. This computer is JUNK. I lost my money on this computer.

Buy Dell Latitude D630 14.1" Notebook (Core 2 Duo T7500 2.0GHz 2GB 60GB CDRW/DVDRW) Now

Have not had a problem with it since I bought it... In fact it's been running non-stop Great price for a good product..

Read Best Reviews of Dell Latitude D630 14.1" Notebook (Core 2 Duo T7500 2.0GHz 2GB 60GB CDRW/DVDRW) Here

I really enjoyed this computer and under the price range helps. I paid under $200 Of course it is a refurbrished computer. But it works like a brand new computer. My son will get one as well.

Want Dell Latitude D630 14.1" Notebook (Core 2 Duo T7500 2.0GHz 2GB 60GB CDRW/DVDRW) Discount?

This works great... BUT I really wanted one that plays DVD's as well and it won't. Even after phone calls it STILL won't. They had no suggestions.

My beef is that I decided to use these people again to purchase another computer later. The computer worked really well, but had a few little niggles that needed to be fixed (how it shuts down; and once it is, the inability for it to start back up again). I could not get any response from them... they didn't answer phone calls, they never once replied to my emails no matter how much I pleaded. Finally one day I had a stroke of luck they answered the phone but by that time the screen had gone funny and I needed their help big time. They told me to pack it up and send it back (at my expense).

I'm now waiting to see how long it takes them to either send back my computer fixed, or email me with an idea of what is wrong with it... actually I'm just waiting for a response.................... I shouldn't complain I suppose, it HAS only been two weeks! And in the meantime I'm using my kids computer.

1 comments:

alvine123 said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me cheer up .
Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive + 32GB Solid State Drive - Moon Silver
Dell - XPS 15.6" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive + 32GB Solid State Drive
Dell - XPS 15.6" Laptop - 12GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive + 32GB Solid State Drive

Post a Comment