Certified Pre-Owned MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo/2.4 GHz, 2 GB of RAM

Certified Pre-Owned MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo/2.4 GHz, 2 GB of RAMI bought this laptop in June 2011. About 1 month after receiving the laptop the screen would go black for no reason and the keyboard would phantomly type. Attributing the problems with the screen to the laptops age I made no attempt to fix it since it was still useable by adjusting the brightness. Unfortunately about 1 week ago the screen totally went black. So I took it to the apple store to get either the invertor cable or lcd screen or both replaced. In doing so apple called me back 2 days after dropping it off to tell me that someone had spilled significant amounts of liquid on the laptop and they wont touch it without sending it to their repair department for no less than $750, more than the laptop is even worth. Unfortunately the laptop totally crapped out after the date that I could get amazon to file a guaranteed A-Z claim.

So thanks for lying about selling me a damaged laptop that you obviously ruined and sold before the damage was obvious to me the sap who was totally taken by you. I advise that no one trust this crappy person and I rely on Karma to pay you back for the $500+ you stole from me.

WOW...what a great Mac. It replaces my aging G4 PowerBook. It is faster, lighter, has a larger screen, and does everything I could want. And the cost was half of a new one. Kudos to Instant Replay Electronics. Prompt delivery, great product, and good price. No one could expect more.

Buy Certified Pre-Owned MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo/2.4 GHz, 2 GB of RAM Now

So this product works so well. Since this Black Macbook came out in late 2006 at a staggering price of $1600 I have wanted it and never got around to buying it up until they stopped making it. Then this year I decided to try and get a refurbished version as I already bought a refurbished Ibook G4 for my mother earlier in January 2012 which works wonderfully for her. I am so pleased I did. Although the seller I bought this from had 100% positive reviews, I was thinking I might end up being that one person who has a problem with them, especially since the shipping was not as fast as it was described by many(came day before the last day it was estimated to arrive). I am so glad I ignored all my fears and bought it. It works so so well and came with so many surprises from the seller that I wasnt expecting and feel so blessed that I received them. I mean, as a designer, who wouldnt love to buy a laptop with the entire CS5.5 Suite AND Final Cut Pro installed in? So far it hasnt been a month but the black Macbook works well. Its been upgraded to Mountain Lion OS so I am able to do my work at warp speed. It has Face Time installed although I am yet to use it. My only issue was I know the 2.4Ghz Macs have the illuminated keyboard but this one doesnt seem to do that :(. If I can figure out a way to make that happen I will be in 7th heaven. Highly recommend this refurbished product for anyone who cant afford a Mac Pro at the moment but still want to be able to achieve great things on a reasonably fast system.

Read Best Reviews of Certified Pre-Owned MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo/2.4 GHz, 2 GB of RAM Here

Was more than expected and had extra software, very happy with quality and total experience with this buyer and highly recommend!

Want Certified Pre-Owned MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo/2.4 GHz, 2 GB of RAM Discount?

Really quick for the price, makes a great every day laptop & gotta love the black case. You can't go wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment