Asus UL50AT-X1 Core 2 Duo Processor, 500GB HDD, 15.6" Notebook with Windows 7 Home Premium - Black

Asus UL50AT-X1 Core 2 Duo Processor, 500GB HDD, 15.6' Notebook with Windows 7 Home Premium - BlackThis review is solely based on the keyboard and mouse buttons. I didn't have the computer long enough to tell you about the rest of it. I didn't like the rickety feel of the keyboard (not very stable) and I didn't like that the mouse buttons were connected/difficult to push. I recommend trying a computer in the store before buying it, because you can't experience the "feel" of one unless you get your own hands on it.

This is not a recommendable product. The global support is very deficient, my laptop has problems with the Wi-Fi and I still waiting for the technical support answer since two weeks ago. If you can do it, choose other brand or model.

Buy Asus UL50AT-X1 Core 2 Duo Processor, 500GB HDD, 15.6" Notebook with Windows 7 Home Premium - Black Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment