Sony VAIO VPC-EB44FX/BJ 15.5-Inch Widescreen Entertainment Laptop (Black)

Sony VAIO VPC-EB44FX/BJ 15.5-Inch Widescreen Entertainment LaptopMaybe others had a better luck with that vaio, but mine seems to be a lemon from the start. I regret I did not return it within 30 days I could. Now I am stuck with hours on the phone and frequent visits to Sony Style showroom where they try to fix the blue screen problem. BSOD started after month one and SONY cannot fix it. My only option is to try the warranty service 3 times and use Florida Lemon law... Sony won't exchange it, they will only fix but that is not the case so far) meantime I have no laptop since every repair takes 2 weeks... I am so disappointed since in my mind SONY was the equivalent of quality. I guess not any more....That is Vaio VPCEB44FX , stay away....

This is one of the best computers I've owned. Works and runs great. My two sons share this computer with me and love working with it. The keypad is comfortable to type on and nice having the numbers off to the side. Love the lighted keypad. Convienent when watching TV in the evening. Love everything about it.

Buy Sony VAIO VPC-EB44FX/BJ 15.5-Inch Widescreen Entertainment Laptop (Black) Now

This computer has an audio jack at the front, power set left side and usb jacks on the right. Working from home on this machine means wires everywhere creating an awkward work space. A windows key set between ctrl,fn and alt makes using adobe programs nightmarish as tapping the windows keys opens Start Menu each time. There isn't a setting to change or disable this windows key on the help site nor in Control Panel/ Ease of Access. The machine is pretty enough and cheap enough but not Practical in any way. This is a personal entertainment laptop not for work or home use.

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO VPC-EB44FX/BJ 15.5-Inch Widescreen Entertainment Laptop (Black) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment