Sony VAIO Z Series VPCZ134GX/B Notebook PC

Sony VAIO Z Series VPCZ134GX/B Notebook PCThe Vaio Z is an impressive computer in a three-pound package. It's great for travel purposes and can do basically anything a full-sized computer can do. The battery lasts for hours, so you don't have an excuse for not working on the airplane. It does have one drawback, however - it puts out more hot exhaust than a 1968 GTO. It can get uncomfortable if you are using it as an actual "laptop." Even worse, the computer will shut itself off if it overheats, which can be a real problem during a meeting or long work session. I had to buy a cooling stand. I got one with a single blower that sits right under the Vaio's air intake. That solved the problem, although the cooling stand takes up space in the carrying case and so takes away from the extreme portability of the computer. Can't have everything, I guess.

The laptop worked fine for one month, then the screen showed black blames in the left side, the problem disappear for two months. I asked for warranty and SONY cover it only in USA, I traveled to Ecuador and there was not warranty there, now the screen has two black shadows. Finally I had problems with SSD disk and tried to use the recovery system and it came with a problem and when the system is being restored on the 70% it show an error.

With all this problems I will sell it as bargain on ebay and will never buy another sony laptop. The quality of the components is bad even in Japanese models as this. NOTE: MADE IN JAPAN!!!!!

Buy Sony VAIO Z Series VPCZ134GX/B Notebook PC Now

The Amazon vendor iMount who sold this to me did not tell me that this was a 2010 model. Note this is a 3 YEAR OLD computer. I had to download hundreds of updates to get Windows 7 updated. It also came with 70 gb of the hard drive already filled up. With what I have no idea since they claimed it was new.

I am now stuck with this laptop as they refuse to take it back without a 50% restocking fee.

The "pinch" function does not seem to be working on the touch pad, which I am addicted to from my previous Sony Vaio.

Bad points: This Vaio Z laptop runs "hot". I have only had it on for a couple of hours and it is so hot that I cannot actually have it on my lap. Also, it seems to be an old style. It looks very old fashioned.

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO Z Series VPCZ134GX/B Notebook PC Here

This is a perfect notebook for everyone, for everyday use. It's stylish. Run fast with Solid State Drive.

I use it every time. It is extremely reliable (Made in Japan). Doesn't make any sound when running.

I love it!!!!

Want Sony VAIO Z Series VPCZ134GX/B Notebook PC Discount?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post! Can’t wait for the next one. Keep stuff like this coming.

Asus - 17.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Black

Asus - 15.6" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive

Post a Comment